Want to lease a 2021 Audi E Tron

, ,

Hello there,
I am currently in Seattle and I tried several dealer, they won’t compete any california offers at all.
So I am considering lease a car in CA and ship it to Seattle, or maybe I can drive it back to seattle.
Needs some advice if this is possible and maybe the dealers I should talk to.
Thanks a lot!

There are a handful of brokers on here that should be able to help you (vehicle doesn’t have to come from CA), but inventory on etrons is light.

Also, even if you lease from CA, the price will be higher.as you won’t get all the CA incentives.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!
As for the incentives, can I get WA incentives from a dealer who is not located in WA?

1 Like

Might ask @Omegaautogroup

1 Like

Thanks, just called them, they need to verfify the CA address for Audi.

1 Like

I’m also in Seattle and just wanted to say good job realizing to immediately start looking out of state

1 Like

Wondering if few of us can jointly reach out to a given dealer in Seattle area and negotiate a deal.

It’s been discussed before…

Seattle is just notorious for poor deals.

3 Likes

Was able to negotiate lease for QX60 from a local infiniti dealer earlier for $350 with zero down. Can anyone share their experience with Audi dealers in the area?

Qx60 at $350 a month and $0 down OR $0 Due at signing? Cause if it’s $0 DAS , then it’s a very good deal for that car.

QX60 Base starts at $44k or so? $350 with $0 down is awesome for the QX60!!!

You can’t base a good deal off of just the msrp. For a while, Infiniti was giving these away, so low payments on them are not surprising.

1 Like

Oh I know but Im curious as to what MSRP and discount was on his.

I leased a $63k QX50 hybrid for $350 when Infiniti was giving those away in 2016

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.