đŸ”± Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

The April deals are still pretty great! But unforunately, they are not as low as the march deals for the E-Tron

Will you have any more Prem or Prem+ E-tron SUVs available before the end of April?

It is possible, but we cannot guarantee anything. We will definitely post if/when we have more available.

Audi Lease Deals | April 2021 | Omega Auto Group

:fire: :fire: 2021 Audi A4 $285+tax | 2.5k DAS | 36/7500 | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

I texted to your number Sunday, but did not get back except an automatic message. I would like to discuss in details on the phone or messages.

We have more 5 more E-Tron Premium’s! Get them before they are gone!

And our SQ5 deals just received a price drop!

:fire: :fire: 2021 Audi E-Tron $474+tax | 3.5k DAS+MSD | 36/7500 | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

:fire: :fire: 2021 Audi SQ5 $435+tax | 2.3k DAS+MSD | 36/7500 | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

:fire: :fire: 2021 Audi A4 $285+tax | 2.5k DAS | 36/7500 | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

:fire: :fire: 2021 Audi A6 $474+tax | 2.8k DAS | 36/7500 | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

@quasar17 Give us a call 818.900/2565

We are now down to 2 E-Tron Premium’s remaining!

:fire: :fire: 2021 Audi E-Tron $474+tax | 3.5k DAS+MSD | 36/7500 | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

SQ5 Deals through the end of April

:fire: :fire: 2021 Audi SQ5 $399+tax | 2.3k DAS+MSD | 36/7500 | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

We are now officially sold out of all Q5e’s :cry:

Hi Omega auto Group,

I tried to contact you to lease an Audi one, but no one replies to my phone call and text message.

Please, let me know what I need to do.

May Audi lease deals now available!

Audi Lease Deals | May 2021 | Omega Auto Group

:fire: :fire: 2021 Audi Q3 $348+tax | 2.1k DAS+MSD | 36/7500 | Omega Auto Group :fire: :fire:

We are finishing updating all the other brands and will catching up on our messages later on today! We apologize for any inconvenience. As you can imagine, it takes quite a good amount of time to update every make and model with new programs each month.

Hi. Tried calling, but can’t leave a message. I’m interested in leasing either a BMW X1/X3 or Audi Q3/Q5/SQ5. Thanks!

Here is the link to create your free account on our website. Once you create an account you will gain access to our full lease calculator which will allow you to adjust your lease term, miles per year, add a down payment (or do zero driveoff), and add MSD’s (if applicable). You will even be able to see the current available rebates for each vehicle and add them to help lower your payment even further!

Once you create your free account, check out all of our deals for BMW, Audi, and many other brands here:

Thanks. I did that, but I couldn’t see whether I qualified for certain rebates. I could click on them, but nothing happened when I went to see if I qualified. Now all but your most expensive SQ5s are sold out :frowning: Will you have more leases for the SQ5? Thanks!

Yes, this week has been really strong for A6’s and SQ5’s. (Which is amazing, but it also sucks! We unmark “sold out” vehicles on our website, just to have to mark them “sold out” days later :sob: We feel your frustration, the chip shortage is quite the inconvenience.

Yes, we hope to get more in stock in the next few weeks. We will post an update as more inventory becomes available.

Q3’s, Q5’s, and A4’s are the hot deals at the moment for May until A6 and SQ5 inventory is replenished!

Thanks. I was looking at all of them and your SQ5s were the better deals. Hopefully you’ll replenish soon. Have to turn in our lease in 2 weeks.

Meant to ask what is the “association benefits program” and the “special benefits selector program”? Both those reduce the payment but nothing comes up with I click on “see if I qualify”.

Association Benefit Program:

The Audi of America Association Benefit program is available to members of
select occupational associations within the United States!

-Customer must present a valid ABP Certificate, proof of identification (government issued), and
proof of membership with eligible association to be eligible to receive the ABP discount.

Special Benefits Selector Program:

Audi of America is pleased to announce the Employee Benefits Selector Program! This program is extended to active employees of eligible companies as designated by TrueCar.

Eligible customers must present their unique offer showing the dealer their personalized 8-digit alpha numeric code to be eligible for this program. Dealer must submit the unique customer offer, vehicle sales agreement or buyer’s order and a copy of the primary purchaser’s driver’s license.

-This offer is valid only to whom the unique offer is addressed. Family members or members of the same household are not eligible.

1 Like

Your site won’t let me create an account

I sent a text but didn’t get an answer.

I am looking for an Audi E-Tron SUV (not Sportback). I currently only see Prestige trims, but I really want Premium with Convenience Plus, or a Premium Plus trim. I need a trailer hitch. Color doesn’t matter much, just not red. Downpayment $0, 10 MSDs, zip 95051. 36/10k.