VW and Subaru September Hacker Deals SOCAL

OK Hackers,

Just getting the September sheet going. The deals are looking really strong for both brands. The list will get bigger as the month goes along. For VW emphasis is on the Big 3: Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta.

For Subaru, we are selling down the final Outbacks, so if you want one, don’t wait another day. The rest of the Subarus are leasing out strong as usual.

See the new sheet here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

OK Hackers let’s do this.

I got 6 e-Golf SE’s in stock ready for the weekend. I am $9750 off MSRP on a purchase. You are also eligible for an additional $11K in Federal and State credits and rebates if you purchase.

If you want to lease, it’s up on the sheet.

I have some tasty VW and Subaru deals up on the sheet already, and it will continue to grow as the month goes on.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

Can you add the numbers for the wrx?

“Can you add numbers for WRX” generally means you are not ready to lease. Base, Premium or Limited? Manual or Automatic? If you are ready to lease let me know.

3 Likes

Can you add the numbers for forester limited cvt popular pkg 2? Thanks!

Do you do out of state deals? I live in Oregon.

1 Like

Fosho Brah

Slow 1st weekend was to be expected, so let’s get it going hackers. I added a Jetta GLI Autobahn to the spreadsheet for a hacker. On the Subaru side I also got a Crosstrek Base up, and my last inexpensive 2019 Ascent up on the sheet.

See the deals here: September SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

I got a shipment of Tiguan S in stock today. I now have a good color selection on these rigs. Only Driveoffs down and $218 per month plus tax on a 3 row SUV. Also if you want to buy an e-Golf I am $9750 off MSRP. I also got a shipment of e-Golf in this week so selection is strong for a change. I also came across some bonus cash for an e-Golf lease so the spreadsheet has been updated with a more aggressive e-Golf lease.

Check the deals here: VW and Subaru September Hacker Deals: SOCAL

Dustin
442-273-6566

Is the $9750 discount on the e-Golf taxed?

No, it is not taxed. If you Lease an e-Golf the $7500 federal tax rebate is Taxed which is why the drive offs are approx $700 more then a regular VW lease.

2 Likes

So just to confirm: sales tax would just apply to (MSRP - $9750) more or less?

You don’t have to overthink it. Yes, that is correct.

1 Like

How is the GTI looking this month? A work colleague continues to bang on about wanting to get one despite my advice it’s usually not as a good a lease as the Jetta GLI? Please don’t make me wrong!

Haha you’re right, I did overthink it. Thanks Dustin.

No Dealer Cash on GTI’s this month.

Decent deals on the atlas, midwest would not even be close to that

1 Like

OK Hackers, this will be my last post going into the weekend,

I have 6 e-Golfs on the ground. The lease is on the sheet, or take $9750 off on a purchase. I also got a shipment of Tiguan S in stock. There is going to be a shortage of these for the remainder of the model year, so if you want one, this is the weekend. Drive Offs down $218 per month for a three row SUV. Over 40 Crosstreks on the ground, come and get one.

See all my deals here: VW and Subaru September SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

What is the dealership website so one can look at inventory?

Thank you

It’s bob baker vw