VW and Subaru September Hacker Deals SOCAL

Hi are you able to meet 10k off msrp as it seems most SoCal dealerships are going at internet sales price even prior to negotiating?

$9750 off isnā€™t good enough? No Nitrogen in the Tires, No added Alarms, No B.S. if you come to meā€¦

3 Likes

Nobody in SoCal comes close to their deals without any headache lol.

2 Likes

VW Life Hack: Atlas S 2.0T Drive Offs Down and $323 per month plus tax.

Yes get a Full Size 3 Row SUV for just $323 per month.

See it here along with all my other deals: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

75 miles a year for $323 per month plus tax doesnā€™t seem like a dealā€¦ :rofl::sweat_smile:

vw and subaru ā€¦ doesnā€™t seem a deal. I was in subaru dealership last week for Impreza i see 200$\m (12k miles no down payment without getting real numbers or negotiation) for same car you are asking 250$ also 10K miles

1 Like

Please Show Me!

i canā€™t show you anything now we just talked but ill go there in this week to negotiate and ill share a screenshot on here

1 Like

If you can get a $25K Subaru Impreza Sport Hatch Automatic for Drive Offs Down and $200 per month with 12K let me know, I have a bunch if buyers at that price.

if im not wrong msrp was 23K but ill share the details in this week.

Your numbers are straight forward but why publish 7500 mile lease rates when most are going to do 12k or 15k?

Hackers want the best deal. I do custom quotes all day long.

1 Like

So long as this isnā€™t a way to market ā€œgreatā€ deals that result in mediocre deals once they are tweaked to be more in line with what most people want on hereā€¦Iā€™m ok with that, I guess.

10k adds about about $6-9 per month and 12k adds an additional $6-9 (depending on the cost of the vehicle) the deals are straight fire.

1 Like

A car with an MSRP of 23K is not the ā€œsame dealā€ as a car with an MSRP of 25k.

I got one of these 7500/y and Iā€™m sure he will tell you I wasnā€™t the only one.

Hey, just came across your post. Do you happen to have any Arteon deals? SEL R-line or SEL R-line premium. Thanks

I can do a super max blowout on an Arteon in stock, I can get one up tomorrow.

Iā€™d be curious to see

Same! Not to be rude, I didnā€™t even realize what that car was, but looks incredible and seems faster than the CC :smirk: