Make, Model, and Trim: Volvo XC90 T8 Excellence
Months/Annual Mileage: 36/12K
Zip Code: 90048

$23,500 discount. Imagine the residual is low

A six-figure Volvo…I thought I’d seen it all

MF for 36 months at buy rate is .00198
Residual for 12k is 32% …

A discount of 20,794 for an MSRP of 105,895

You get 4,585 of a plug in rebate. Which makes for a payment of 1598 beofre tax, tags, processing.

You get an additional 3500 if you own a competing vehicle. Makes for a payment of 1491 before tax, tags, processing.

I’m a Volvo Dealer.

Where are you located dsab?

I’m in Maryland. Were you in the market?

That residual makes me want to vomit.

I’m in NC. Currently looking for 3 row SUV, and XC90 on short list. QX60 and Highlander as well.

It’s horrible. All the other XC90 residuals are in the 50’s and depending on the mileage will go 60 or over

@dsab Just sharing since you’re new…you should register as a dealer

https://leasehackr.com/auto-business-registration

Thanks

I didn’t join to sell cars. But help the community. Plus I’m kind of concerned of being spotted by the two manufacturers for whom I sell cars for. Lol.

Am i safe ?

I’ve gone ahead and registered as a dealer. Oh well!

I’m not sure…maybe more experienced members of the community can chime in. Either way, thanks for joining and for sharing your knowledge and insights.

1 Like

I lost my job at my dealership coming in here and registering. :rofl::joy: jk! I think you will be fine, like you said you are actually doing a service to people being in here.

1 Like

Depends on the the way his employer looks at it. Snowden, anyone?

1 Like

I’d just like to give a shoutout to @dsab!

If he were closer I’d have closed my deal on an xc90 with him but as it were he actuslly recommended I go with the local deal I had on the table.

He really went above and beyond on offering me advice, showing me all the different factors going into the lease deal, and even answering last minute questions when I was signing my deal even though it wasn’t through him! Cant thank this guy enough!

2 Likes

Anytime! It was my pleasure!

Nice to have Volvo dealer here - keep posting the good deals @dsab

1 Like

Nice, where? Darcars?

Ourisman Volvo of Bethesda