Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription or GLC 300

Could you please explain this? Wouldn’t this be the same a checking off “Zero Drive-Off”?

The -525 is the first payment at signing, that when you put it there reduces the total that is owed by that amount, as you have 1 payment less to count. The zero drive off check would still count the 525 into the total lease cost … at least I think :slight_smile:

I think zero drive off counts only 35 payments

1 Like

I take your approach first (get $0 DAS price per month) from various dealers {across Florida}, then i start to negotiate with the top 2 or 3 dealers so i don’t waste my time with those dealers that are overly priced. I then ask those finalists for the details and look up the incentives and apply anything i might qualify for (A plan, first responder, loyalty, etc).

So far the cheapest i got was $515/month for a $50K XC60 T5 Inscription. {The most expensive was $850/month for the same car! Shame on you Schumacher Volvo in West Palm Beach}

Your price is pretty dang good I think. I’m choosing to hold off a little longer - perhaps end of month, where i am hoping Volvo increases the lease bonus to sell off the remaining 2020s in stock. I’m in no rush and I’m ok if I’m wrong. It’s fun to negotiate and attempt to time the market. I have a little too much time on my hands. LOL

My offer is not 0$ DAS. First payment is due at sign. So,it’s total of 36 payments

It’s semantics. you have a three year lease for 36 months and you’re making 36 payments, you happen to make the first payment the day you purchase it.

Is my updated calculator correct?Any suggestions please

The calculator looks good now, but make sure you are really getting that 12% off. Dealers show discount based on financing incentives, doesn’t mean you get the same on a lease.

Your 36/12 calculator is $1k off of the dealer’s offer, but most likely MSDs are not included in the dealer’s price. Without MSDs calculator shows $522/mo

1 Like

Thank you. This helped to learn a lot! I am inclined towards 24 months. Will talk to dealer tomorrow

I understood now. Total lease cash is 3,250 as per edumunds but dealer is contributing 2,250$ as advertised on their website. The calculator showed me 520$ with 2,250$ lease cash and MSDs.

Lease cash is still $3,250. Adjust the selling price accordingly, but this will not change the final numbers.

Oh.So may be discount is lesser? I got 520$ payment with 10% discount and MSDs

Yes, that’s what they give you. 10% off at $520/mo. Still good discount, I didn’t think you were getting 12% in the first place.

1 Like

Thanks again!

I think zero drive off counts only 35 payments

That is what I thought also.

$0 due at sale definitely is only 35 payments.

$0 in drive offs could be interpreted a couple different ways, including no drive off fees, but first month due at sale, so 36 payments.

This is why it’s easiest to just determine the due at sale amount and not stress about what the components that go into it are.

3 Likes

The lease cash 2,250$ advertised on dealer website is correct.Edumunds confirmed that info was for T6 and it’s their mistake :upside_down_face:.I updated the calculator with correct info.Still the discount is 10% with new numbers

And they also gave you wrong MF/RV? You have 56% and 0.00048 now

Yes,that’s weird.

Well, almost matches $520 but you still don’t know the actual selling price.