Volvo XC60 Questions & Advice

Thanks so much for the reply.

They said I couldn’t do USAA in addition to what they already gave me. I will have to ask about that. I have been on Edmunds, and am certain .00073 is correct for T5 Inscription FWD. The Momentum is a little higher at .00080.

The numbers for T6 AWD Momentum are:

36/12
.00067 MF and 57% residual
$1500 Volvo Allowance
$1000 lease bonus

The thing is…I am not finding many T6’s in the color I want. I still have a month left on my current lease, but was going to turn it in early because I’m afraid the inventory will be even worse next month as the 2020’s start to come in.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again.

1 Like

Hey, we are same boat. Go to see my post today,i am doing T6 R design w/advance package and 21” wheel.

1 Like

Well, without USAA it’s about 11% off, which is a good discount. Shop at other dealers. I think you may get 11% off + all incentives. I posted this in another thread - GM at my local dealer told me that there are tons of Chinese made XC60 stuck at the CA port, so they may have to dump them eventually. Volvo planned to ship them all to CA and then deliver across the country, but it did not work as they expected.

I’ve talked to 5 dealers. They all want to do the Costco deal.

But hearing what your GM said…that makes me wonder if I should wait another month and see what happens. It just seems like the inventory in the color I want is low, but maybe they will all start to come in. I guess it’s a risk.

I guess I have to wonder why the incentives are so low if there are “tons” of them.

Of course they do lol
Tell them you will do Costco at 10% off + $1,000 Costco + all other incentives. Seems like many dealers go below invoice on Costco.
I see you also got your deal evaluated on Edmunds.

Yes, I get the incentive, RV and MF info from Edmunds, and like to have them check the math. But they don’t help with the “deal” part…no advice on pricing and discounts.

I guess I have to decide if I’m willing to wait until June to see if the numbers change, and if dealers are more willing to deal.

You are probably within $500, so not bad at 10% off.

Sorry, within $500 of what? Not sure I understand.

From 11% off + all incentives.

Thanks to your advice @Ursus, I learned that the incentives on the T6 are more aggressive than on the T5. So…I have a new deal on the table for a T6 AWD. Even though the MSRP is $2570 more on the T6, the payments will be within $1 of each other. Can you please review/critique the new deal? Thanks!

Are you doing Costco? What is Volvo allowance? Are you getting your USAA?
Perfect colors combo, love it.

Costco $1000. Volvo allowance $1500 and $1000 lease bonus. They won’t let me stack USAA with Costco.

9.75% off and then they don’t give you another $500 USAA. I’d fight for at least $500, but I’ve already said the same before. It will bring monthly under $500 and will reduce MSDs by $500.

They said they can’t do Costco and USAA together. Is that not true?

Nope. Costco is stackable with all other incentives. Show them the fine print from Costco and ask them to show you where it says Military cash is excluded. Who knows, but I’m sure they will give you another $500 off either way.

He is saying that the Military Bonus Cash is an “Affinity Program”, and that Costco is not good with any other Affinity Program.

Why don’t you call Costco and find out? I do not recall anything like that in Costco fine print. Only says it cannot be combined with a-plan, which is understandable. But USAA should not make any difference for dealers since it comes from Volvo, so maybe.

I will try giving them a call tomorrow.

Thanks for all of your help!

I called Costco and Volvo USA. Costco said they didn’t know if it could be combined with Military. Volvo said no, it cannot. And the dealer isn’t budging on price.

I’d try another dealer or at least ask for $499/mo (extra $325 off) to reduce your MSDs.