Volvo XC60 Inscription $364 + tax

Issue with The sensus system? I had some quirks with a Range Rover and my Tesla’s but really many cars are very similar in regards to having relatively few issues these days. I guess some people feel any issue makes a car’s quality suspect but they are pretty complex and compared to 30-40 years ago they are so much less troublesome. There was a time where the dealer service department basically did all of the rework and finished building the car for the factory it seems.

Sensus in my XC60 is the least problematic Infotainment system I’ve ever used TBH. If it gets wonky just stop the car, turn it off, open the driver door, close it and start back up.

There is a whole thread on Volvo reliability if you search.

2 Likes

We tried that, dealer was the next step.

Last through 2 days of driving, showed up this Monday, drove it on Wed and Thur, still there today when I called my dealer. Hope it’s nothing major.

What dealer? How can I get this? In NY.

See @nyclife @Bostoncarconcierge or @Benedetto. These guys usually have great deals available although it sounds like inventory might be getting scarce in some cases.

Can you share which dealer you leased from?

If you can let us know dealer that would be great. You can PM if you don’t want to share on the thread.

Please share the dealer info :slight_smile: Thank you!

I reached out to dealer and he said it can not be replicated and would prefer me not to share his info. There are brokers on here (if you do some research) who can get you a better deal than I got.

1 Like

I wonder why the dealer would say that. Based on your numbers you got a pre incentive discount around 9% (which I believe is pretty standard and should be able to do 10-11% now) and the $3K Volvo lease cash is still on this month and so is the Costco/FR discount.

9% is not “standard” discount in real world. Dealers don’t do every deal at LH standards.

I’ve been leasing Lexus and Mercedes here in SoCal for myself and helped others for past 10 years and every lease I closed on the initial discounts were at least 10% or more before incentives. And these were their initial offers as well. I don’t know…maybe it is timing on my end.

Doesn’t mean anything. I said that 9% on Volvo is not standard, you need to work for it and most people don’t know how to.
10% on MB is not standard either.
You wondered why that dealer would not do 9% and I gave my opinion.

1 Like

I’m not sure either but seems that right now there is a lack of inventory due to Covid-19 and also incentives to move cars.

Local Honda won’t touch below invoice. They’re still in business somehow, but that’s besides the point.

I just signed a very similar lease. Almost the exact same thing actually for the T5 inscription Here in SoCal. I put 3k down and pay 300/mo including taxes. My contact at the dealer so far has been ok with me giving his number to people.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3