Volvo V90 & V90CC (purchase only) incentives WAY up!

Ursus, thx. You are so helpful. I have learned a lot from you and this forum. Do you know for A plan, do I just show my valid employee ID to the dealer or have to call HR to get the code. It seems dealer don’t ask for code for Costco back in July when we were at the dealer.

You said you have to wait for the next Costco/Sam’s offer, no? Then you just generate the pin and take it to your dealer. If you have a-plan through your employer - you create account and generate the pin on the a-plan site. Then show your ID to the dealer.

If you want to name the employer, I can tell you if they have A-Plan or not. Or PM me if you don’t want to say here.

Thankks. Just pm’d you.

This is tremendous. If it were 2019 and not 2018 I’d be pursuing this!

Are the rebates similar for the V90, non CC version?

Why is V90 T6 AWD wagon base MSRP is almost the same as xc90? You’d think wagons are much cheaper

In the west, the incentives are the same for V90 as V90CC. It wasn’t that way before- the V90s had nothing for a while.

My impression is with similar content, there’s similar pricing.

You can get V90 T5s with a $56k sticker to around $560/month before tax and only first payment due at singing. I’m holding a beat, hoping the deals get better around Christmas, but honestly that isn’t bad at all.

Dealers keep very little V90 stock, and I think only in wagon friendly markets like California and Virginia, but when they do have a V90 in stock it’s almost always an identically optioned T5 that stickers for $55,995.

For me in NJ, also shows increased

1 Like

Just read the whole thread, guys :slight_smile:
$6K is for PURCHASE only

1 Like

Do you have the xc90 incentives for NJ? That would be mine too. Thx

You should just edit the title

Well, thought about it but don’t want to step on Bruce’s toes. He can fix it, if he agrees.

I’ve already edited the title for region. Incentives are, in fact, way up. Although they are for purchase vs. lease.

That’s why I did not want to edit the title. But you don’t need the region - this $6k is national and since this is a leasing forum, it would not hurt to specify that allowance is for purchase only, IMO.

1 Like

Does anyone know if Volvo competitor lease relief program going to happen this year?

Volvo doesn’t tell the dealers what’s going to happen ahead of the new month’s incentive cycle, except for maybe some hints right before. I’m not sure what “competitor lease relief program” means. Conquest rebate?

They covered up to $4500 last fall to return competitor’s lease early.