Volvo V90 & V90CC (purchase only) incentives WAY up!

Looks like Volvo upped their incentives on '18 V90 & V90CC in the past day or so.

Still $3,750 in NE and Mid-Atlantic

For reference to those of us who weren’t carefully following all the S90 threads, how close would this get us to replicating the S90 deals on a V90?

HK

Not even close, but still may be a decent deal.

Do you have the screenshot on xc90 on xc90 T6? Thanks

Volvo incentives are regional. This is for Minneapolis area.

3750 in the PNW. No deals to be found here.

Same $3,750 there, and in CO.

edited title to reflect regional difference

It does not show it on Volvo site for Minneapolis area. I’d trust Volvo site before a-plan’s, but who knows.

1 Like

I’m seeing $6,750 for SoCal, at least that’s what I see using Irvine, CA.

Off-topic but here you go…

Oh, I know. It’s $6k purchase allowance + $750 for all :slight_smile:
It’s been like this all month.

On Volvo estimator it shows $3,750 for lease and $6,750 for financing.

Thanks. I didn’t realize Costco A-Plan only works when there’s a promotion, missed the boat in June. Now have to wait until next Costco/ sams a plan.

Ursus, if I finance on my own, do I still get the $6k allowance or have to go thru Volvo FS? Thx

Good question, I’m not sure. Need to read the fine print, but I think Volvo will give it to you anyway.

Edit: yep, looks like you still get $6K

Ursus, thx. You are so helpful. I have learned a lot from you and this forum. Do you know for A plan, do I just show my valid employee ID to the dealer or have to call HR to get the code. It seems dealer don’t ask for code for Costco back in July when we were at the dealer.

You said you have to wait for the next Costco/Sam’s offer, no? Then you just generate the pin and take it to your dealer. If you have a-plan through your employer - you create account and generate the pin on the a-plan site. Then show your ID to the dealer.

If you want to name the employer, I can tell you if they have A-Plan or not. Or PM me if you don’t want to say here.

Thankks. Just pm’d you.