Volvo V60 loaner pre-incentive discount

Was that including incentives? If so, 15% is not that great. Should be closer to 18-20% or even more now with the $2,000 Costco Auto rebate.

Buy rate of .00058

13% pre-incentive, the resulting post incentive is better of course. At this point I think I’d bite at 15%, I’ve talked to enough dealers that I don’t think I’m getting 17% pre-incentive.

The problem with 13% is the RV is so low a non-conquest 330i seems to be able to basically match it. I like the v60 probably more than a 330i, but not a M340i (yes I know I’ll be around $500ish)

What are the incentives you qualify for?

Hopefully you have Costco to get that $2,000. Also, go to Volvo’s lease calculator to find the Bonus Cash in your area. Add these in after you negotiate the discount.

I have great incentives, $2000 Costco, $1500 FR, $2750 dealer cash, the 13% is pre-incentive. It has the makings of a great lease if I can get a bit more pre-incentive discount. As it stands it’s a good deal but not great.

The incentives are going to help, but I agree that you just have to get the discount to be a great lease. Make sure they do not mark up the MF as well, as they might tell you that you are getting the discount you wanted but having a MF increase that mitigates most to all of such discount.

10 MSD would bring that down to .00008

1 Like

Yes, I was quoted .00058 buy rate with 0 MSD and I will use 10 MSD if I lease a Volvo.

1 Like

I got 22% off with incentives
Dealer cash
OL
Costco
$47k v60 to $36k

Sorry, not sure what OL is. I am sitting at just over 22% currently post-incentive. I would think 15% pre would be enough to pull the trigger but at 13% the lease payments aren’t too far off the BMW 330i loaners (with no loyalty).

330i vs v60 is a wash for me, I like them similarly for different benefits (RWD, engine/transmission for BMW; wagon form factor, interior design, exterior styling, and lack fancy badge of Volvo)

Owner loyalty

That’s pre-incentive.

That seems like the consensus on the maximum pre-incentive discount here on the V60.

I was thinking it’s just OK, but I guess I’m wrong, was thinking to push to 18%. The sales started with $600+ nonsense and no sales tax credit (Texas) and then Manager intercept the email and sent me the quote saying he has been all in. Also he mentioned there’s only $1500 trunk money on this car (3,000 miles unknown month)

I have another question, in south there’s a 2 months payment waiver program (in lieu of the $1500 loyalty), dealer told me it only applies to new cars. Do you by chance know if those can be applied to loaners as well?

Tell him he officially leases your loaner as a new car, so why wouldn’t 2 months apply when all other new car incentives apply?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, I signed at 13%. I did get an offer for 14% off but I didn’t like the car as much.

1 Like

1% for a car that you are going to enjoy paying monthly on is worth IMO.

2 Likes

Not that 1%…

3 Likes