Volvo S90 T6 - $300/month A-Plan

ok so it looks like volvo updated the aplan site and it now shows a “volvo allowance” on the site for $3750. does this allowance stack on top of the “volvo allowance” that shows up in the payment estimator (which is $5250 for the T6 and $3500 for the T8)? or is it part of the same? my zip is 94401 if that helps.

oh also, the a-plan price for the T8 = MSRP… does that mean we can negotiate the sales price on the T8, or they can’t discount the T8 if we use the Aplan bonus/allowance?

A-Plan:

T6 Estimator:

T8 Estimator:

Looks like a funky A-Plan sceen shot (see below). The Volvo Allowance on T5s is $3,500 and $5,250 on T6s and T8s. For leases, add $2,500. With A-Plan you’d be looking at invoice minus $9,000 on a T5 and invoice minus $10,750 on a T6 or T8. If you lease a T8, there is a $5,002 noncash lease credit, which is functionally a rebate towards the drive off of the lease. Only a purchase screen was available, so add $2,500.

No, it’s the same thing. Also, keep in mind that the amount is regional.

right, so my profile in my a-plan account has my zip code (which i assume is how they generate the regional amount), and i used the same zip code when i did the configurator/payment estimator on the main volvo site.

@KD6-3.7 - is your screenshot for a different zip?

Yes, just wanted to point it out since 3.7 posts confusing info sometimes. He did not specify location for the allowances that he posted.

jukakas specified 94401 which is in the same market as I referred to.

1 Like

lol. ok so to clarify the other point… there is no 6% discount off the msrp on T8s? because, both my and @KD6-3.7 's screenshot shows msrp = a plan base price. or is that something i negotiate directly with the dealer?

The 66% RV seems really high even it’s 7500 miles a year. Currently it’s all <60% and that easily adds 100+ a month. Anyone know if we’re able to see higher RV later this year? Or anyone have an idea what would be winter holiday bonus cash like?

The guy with crystal balls will know, he is somewhere around here.
P.S. not 3.7
p.p.s. 66% on 24/7.5 is very good for Volvo, but I had 72% on 24/10 2007 XC90 in August of 2006.

S90 T8s qualify for A-Plan pricing, which is invoice minus $10,750 in incentives including the $3,000 from A-Plan. In northern CA, the invoice is about $510 higher than the 6% off MSRP estimate due to advertising and charity. On a T8 in northern CA, the A-Plan price before deducting $10,750 would be about 5.3-5.4% off MSRP. Then there’s the $5,002 noncash credit (a rebate with a different name) to apply towards the drive off.

What car are you seeing 66% on?

Volvo doesn’t announce future incentives- you’ll know at the start of the new incentive cycle.

The first post. It’s an old thread.