Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

Yikes. Anyway, what would be the lowest payment you got on the S90 so far? Still stuck at 500?

Thank you mookie,
Sounds fantastic about this offer. I’m not happy with my current bmw lease 530/month on a MSRP 55k 328GT with 12k miles.
6 month payments will be safe for me to let some one take over my lease.

Then I can have a lower payments on the Volvo with a better car.

I’m seriously thinking about get one at the end of May, let’s see what’s the final offer you get.

BTW, I’m in MI, looks like pretty hard to a get a good deal on Volvo. I’m willing to travel a little bit as long as the deal is good enough.

Yup that is the way to play this. Get the cash from Volvo and transfer the lease.

@vhooloo They are still dicking around with the Sale Price.

I already demonstrated that I know all the incentives.

They are at 18% off and I am pushing for 22%.

I will have to ship it but savings plus not having to deal with FL dealers is worth it.

I am also a Florida resident and am currently in a 2014 Infiniti Q50a and the lease ends September 2017. This sounds like a great lead…how much are they charging to ship to FL?

Also, is the 1500 rebate/incentive only for the AWD version? I don’t mind the T5 but would rather get the T6 with the bigger engine with more power.

I will be following your lease hacker abilities and try to learn from you lol.

Yeah, yeah. I posted it before. The only thing that’s needed to get all $4,500 is to have Audi/BMW/Infinity/Jag/Lexus/MB lease at $750/mo AND exactly 6 month left on it. Good luck with that, but great if you qualify :blush:
This cash can actually can be used as CCR.

Only the weak need luck. The good ones make their luck :slight_smile: The best way to get a volvo lease is to have a current BMW or Benz lease :slight_smile: So, plan ahead …

You probably won’t without putting this conquest cash as CCR. But then you are still on the hook for your $530/mo BMW until you get rid of it.

At $750/mo, duh! [20]

Ursus,
Could explain a little bit about the CCR?
Does CCR= Cap Cost Reduction?
What’s the difference between the CCR and normal rebates? Taxed or not?

“You probably won’t without putting this conquest cash as CCR.” not really understand here.
Maybe you are mean this amount will be lost if the car total lose the next day?

yeah going from a BMW 7 series to an S90 does not hurt too much :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s cap cost reduction. So instead of receiving this from Volvo, dealer can just use it on the spot as a CCR or towards your due at signoff. Not sure how it’s taxed because I think not all states tax this kind of rebates. I didn’t even know that they get taxed before reading about it on this forum.
You will get decent/lower payment if you use this conquest as a CCR, but then you will potentially have lower Volvo payments AND your BMW payments out of you own money, not cash from Volvo. Or the other way - similar to your BMW payments (or higher) on Volvo and conquest cash to cover your current payments.

Are you at 18% off including incentives or not including incentives?

Earlier, you said you can get 16% off just for asking, plus incentives, so if you can truly get $10k off of sticker - $4k bonus cash - $1950 vision pkg - $3200 pull ahead (In my case, I have an MB lease in the household at ~$530/mo with 27months left, will that qualify for pull ahead?)

If you put all of those numbers into the calculator, payment comes out to $330/mo with $1700 due at signing including 6.875% tax using the MF and RV you posted earlier. If these numbers are accurate, I may want to jump on a S90.

I tried telling @ursus this but he said he only believes it when he sees numbers :slight_smile:

To be honest, so do I. I know that the numbers don’t always fit together the way your think that they will. Sometimes, they mark up the MF or will only do the deal if you buy back end products, etc. When I worked at BMW, sales people would put negative allowances in the trade in menu, that way, we can give the car away on paper, but it wouldn’t be too bad of a loser.

Yeah, right. Maybach v 2.0
Won’t happen for @mookie on a new $60K S90. Get real, @vhooloo :slight_smile:

Sorry, Maybach promise was for fast food workers with 30k fleet discount :slight_smile:

Here we don’t claim get you an S90 for anything less than an average white collar occupation with only 4.5k lease conquest

All fun aside, I think if they are moving metal on the S90, I will take a closer look. I do qualify for conquest (not @750 lol) and Scott has a loaner available. Wish me luck :slight_smile:

It’s not given and will not happen in 99% cases, you understand that, right? :wink:

I clearly stated that I am not at the 4.5k level. let me ask Scott.