Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

Pick it up - you never mentioned that $400 was on a loaner :wink:

Your top image shows T6 AWD Momentum, car picture - T5 FWD Momentum Plus. Mix & match? LOL

From the same dealer as in @vhooloo ad. Nothing at all for conquest there

The demo here, the guy said the residual will be a lot less with the 4.5k miles. I asked him to let me know.

Boston Volvo’s advertised prices are at 18% off. So there is likely a bit more to get.

Makes sense to get the T6 because of the extra 1950 in incentives.

Will save more than the cost of shipping. I’m going to start there.

Good luck, I hope you get a great deal.

Now you’re gonna say it’s only 18% and not 20% off so I was wrong. Ok I was wrong. You were right, there is only 4% holdback on these cars and nobody will ever give more than 10% off :slight_smile:

Yessss! [20 chars…]

BTW - I never said it ain’t gonna happen. It sure will, but unlikely this month on a non-demo/loaner S90.

Must be snowing in Boston for vhooloo to admit he is wrong.

1 Like

Snow in April/May in Boston? Check, check. been there, done that :slight_smile:

Hehe ok i give up. …

This is just a “classic” reply from the dealer from whom I got my last car (though in the end I just bypassed her and went trough the sales manager after not getting straight answers to any questions). She “inherited” me by default from my friend after he left, and I bought/leased 7 (I think) cars from this dealership. Just asked her a simple question about current conquest on S90 for “someone out of state”:

I appreciate you getting in touch with me for your friend. What does he/she currently drive? Please have your friend pick out a 2017 Volvo S90 online and we can go from there. Thank you!

LOL

1 Like

Still waiting on a response to my offer. I will let you know what I hear tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks, Appreciate the update.

Hello mookie,
Could you help me to figure it out how the lease pull ahead program works? Looks like it’s not only for Volvo vehicle.

My understanding is the Volvo dealership will take your current lease vehicle and give you up to 6 month credit?
Or they will let you keep your car and just give you the rebates on your new lease ?(looks not possible.)

@ruixu53 I had a web chat with VCFS. They told me it is a reimbursement and I was responsible for the currently leased car. As far as I can tell you can keep your currently leased car.

Here’s the relevant part of the transcript:
mookie: As I understand it, the S90 Pull Ahead is a reimbursement of my remaining lease payments.
mookie: Correct?
VCFS: Hello Ari, that is correct, you will still need to pay your Lexus and then you will be reimbursed (up to 6 payments)
VCFS: You would be responsible for taking care of the remaining payments on the Lexus and you will then be reimbursed (the reimbursement will be a maximum of 6 payments up to $750 a piece) the check would be provided by your dealer

6 payments @750 for lease conquest ie $4500 lease conquest!!??? @Ursus, are you hearing that? Is Volvo giving away the S90??

I don’t qualify because I am on a month-to-month extension of my Lexus…

So in theory, if you can get 10% off MSRP + 4500k conquest + 4k bonus cash, you would be 15k off a 55k car.

Well, that shouldn’t stop you from negotiating a good deal. The terms lease, cash bonus cash etc etc are just buckets they use, in the end it all means cash on the hood :slight_smile:

Actually, you can do better.

You can get around 16-17% off MSRP just for asking.
Plus 4500 lease reimbursement (Pull ahead)
4k Bonus Cash
and if you get a T6, 1950 credit for the Vision Package

So, take a T6 Momentum (MSRP 59260):
MSRP [59,260]
Dealer Sale Price [49,713] (this is an advertised price ~16.1% off MSRP)
Bonus Cask [-4000]
Vision (special equipment credit) [-1950]
You get Cap Cost of [43,763]

If you have a current lease from a qualified brand, they reimburse you up to [4500]

If you use the 4500 as a CCR, you can get a 59k car for 39,263.

1 Like

@vhooloo I have found it impossible to get them to throw in the Pull Ahead money if you don’t qualify.