Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

Anyone know what the A plan discount and rebates would be on a 2018 XC60?

Here is Aplan information on Xc60 for my zip code (southern region). At least they are now offering discounts off msrp via Aplan, which wasn’t the case the first 6 months the vehicle was released.

1 Like

Costco plan is pretty good then. I’m being quoted more of a discount than what Aplan shows… thank you!

Anyway you can show me the XC60 A-Plan discounts for zip code NY 13760? Thanks

Feel like helping a newbie?

A-Plan for 99016 on the S90

The A plan incentives are national. The Volvo allowance and lease cash vary by region (this year). Best source for allowance and lease cash is Autobytel, for MF/RV is Edmund’s model specific forum.

Aplan for S90. The Volvo allowance is for southern region and may be different for your area.

Look two posts above yours. The XC60 A plan stuff is there, 6% off msrp + 750 Elite Bonus.

Big discount without any A plan! Doc fee is higher than a giraffe’s arse. MF is microscopic. Will Volvo do an acq fee waive in exchange for a nominal bump in MF? Could be worth a few $/mo or less $ down.
Great car though and deal. $500/mo on a $53k vehicle feels GOOD when you know 95% of people with a $500 pmt are driving $30k sleds!!!