Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

I tried that myself. I found it difficult to get them to decouple incentives. Ultimately at some point they will need to know it’s a lease so they apply the proper incentives for you, underneath the negotiated price and give you a “cap cost”. I think that Volvo is still offering $4500 Volvo Allowance and $3200 Lease Bonus currently, but there could be other stackable incentives out there Volvo loyalty, etc. Good luck on your search… I’ve had my T6 S90 Momentum for 4 weeks and love it.

Thanks did you get any better than what I’m being offered? Trying to knock him down to 450 per month/450 down. we will see

Are these universal or is there some eligibility criteria?

Hi Max,

No eligibility criteria that I’m aware of.

Here’s the link to Volvo Offers.

Put your zip code in, and focus on the S90. If they’re available in your region, you’ll see the above mentioned incentives in the asterisk fine print for leasing a S90.

Working out a deal on a T6 Inscription $64k loaner. 36/15k $480 a month only first month due at signing. What do you guys think ?

2 Likes

480 with tax for 15k miles is a good deal. Post all the numbers, make sure you get 30% off with incentives. On the other hand make surr you get a quote for an audi A6 as well

That’s a great deal. Would love to get specific numbers from you…

Really, @vhooloo? It’s a demo and not even close to $399/mo :slight_smile:

p.s. what’s up with you and Audi these days?

1 Like

Will let you guys know what happens . Not sure if the dealership is serious , salesmen said might be possible. Will keep you updated . @vhooloo is either hacked or he got an A6 and loves it

I thought $480 is an really really good deal but something attainable as I actually want the car , would you guys agree it’s attainable @ursus @vhooloo

awesome price! keep us updated!!

1 Like

It is a good deal, sure, but with an asterisks - what’s the mileage? Just think about new $45.5K 2017 XC60 for $470/mo w/12K miles someone here leased (he got the best possible deal).

1 Like

An 64k S90 for $480 15k tops that for sure if they give it to me even factoring in it’s a loaner I think

Idk I think that’s too much for an 45k SUV

My friend, I am an aficionado of cars and a seeker of deals. Whenever the 2 come together, I spread the “love”.
An A6 at 400 can’t be beat :slight_smile:
A GX 460 at 430 is also a killer deal

Unlike others, I am not obsessed by just one brand, I look for the best deal in the mid to full luxury segment

Of course. Especially for the outgoing, dated model. But that was the best deal possible now and the guy wanted that car.

Did anyone actually got that A6 deal for $400/mo incl. tax? We know all about these teaser ads.

1 Like

Yes in that thread one person replied they got it.

Was it bare bones? S90 is pretty loaded for $50/mo more. Not saying it’s a better car, but it’s looks awesome.

It’s the Quattro 2.0T Season of Audi edition. So it is like a T5 Momentum, not a T6 Inscription.