Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

Next step is to ensure the first digit of the payment is not a 5. Second step is to ensure, if first digit is a 4, then second digit is no higher than 5 …

Will go for it, but LH score of 11.6 is pretty good.

Did not ask for a 12k miles at all as i didnt want it.

450 for a 60k car? Not reasonble i feel. Though vaguely possible as its an outgoing model

369 for 50k car, so 450 for 60k is eminently doable… Just gotta squeeze that juicy lemon hard till it spits out its crystals :slight_smile:

:wink: :joy:

crystal gear shift knobs. :laughing:

Car is 70k. I am going for 499. But I’ll be happy with 515. Can’t be too greedy.

1 Like

Does the payment include tax? If so, what rate?

Just got back from Volvo dealer. No car for me today.

First, they told me the 70k T6 Inscription had been sold to someone else. And the 515 deal was for 62k car.

They also had a T6 Momentum with everything. That was 66.6k. So I am thinking, better RV, should be even better deal. But MF was .00028 up from .00002.

We got to 565/month on it, which I was willing to accept. But the final papers had it 565 plus tax, not incl. tax. (LH score down to 9.5) and I bailed.

So Volvo dealers still don’t seem to want to sell cars. I am moving on to other vehicles.

Are you using dealers in FL? They can be all over the place. Look into GA or even up in NC… good dealers there

Looks like the lease pull head is still there.

Right now it has 3200 and 4500 summer event. for T6
(According to http://www.volvocars.com/us/shopping-tools/purchase/payment-estimator)

So the money on the hood is up to 7700 from 7150.

Yeah. Florida dealers are difficult.

Squeeze baby squeeze. The 500 extra is peanuts but does show where the pricing is heading.

RV dropped, I’m sure. House always wins.

1 Like

Don’t forget, if you’re in a position to put some money down, there is the opportunity for MSDs. You can buy down 0.00005 for each sec. dep. On the Momentum, from the starting base MF of 0.00028, you could influence the interest by approximately $20 a month.

Looking at s90 inscription lease (36/15) this week. With current incentives ($7700 plus $500 loyalty) how much of a percentage discount off MSRP can I reasonably expect now?

Start with all incentives + $1,500 under invoice. You can calculate total % off MSRP from there, if you want to.

Hi please help I’m pretty keen on the s90 momentum( some day soon I’d like to pick up a polestar as well to have a deceptively fast wagon that hits a 4.4 0-60)
How does this “deal” look for a T6 S90 Momentum with all options. I am a new and not a jedi -more like the guy who got his arm chopped off in the cantina.

Should i not be telling them I want to lease and negotiate a MSRP first? First offer out of the gate from a guy I bought my last Volvo from.

MSRP $57870
Sale price $46226
Residual %.5200
Factor
Fee $264
$1800 down
36 Month- 7500 miles $467 excluding taxes.