Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

Because these are Volvo regional offers, not dealer specific.

Only you know your budget and what you need in your car. Build one you want then look for it on dealers’ sites.

It will be about 7% off MSRP before all incentives, you’ll be lucky if you get 9-10% off. I think next month should be better with discounts.

True. The reason I ask is because I remember people earlier in thread mentioning higher trim levels being better deals because of some other incentive on a certain package, but I don’t think that’s being offered anymore.

[quote=“Ursus, post:283, topic:12364, full:true”]
It will be about 7% off MSRP before all incentives, you’ll be lucky if you get 9-10% off. I think next month should be better with discounts.[/quote]

My local dealers are advertising about 7.5% off MSRP on T5 Momentums and 9% off T6 Inscriptions online, so I think there will be at least some wiggle room if that’s their starting point. Going to go check them out this weekend. Hopefully you’re also right about June having better discounts. Another month of these things sitting and another month closer to the next model year coming over.

They include some (or all) finance incentives in these prices, that may or may not apply to leases also. Loyalty, AWD allowance on T6, etc.

1 Like

If you get a T6, Volvo will give you an incentive equal to the price of the Vision Package.

Oh, gotcha, that makes sense. It’s starting to seem like some of the potential deals people were discussing a week or two ago aren’t very realistic with $0 down. The lease details say “No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $435, based on $49,040 MSRP, $3,435 Due At Signing.” I assume a decent chunk of that money due at signing is a down payment, correct? I don’t think it will difficult to get them down to the advertised MSRP, but getting the payment to $435/month or under might be hard. What do you think?

On this example of $49K MSRP, the sale price should be around $39K after all incentives (not including loyalty or conquest lease cash). Check the MF/RV above or on Edmunds and plug it in the calculator. You can get close to or lower than $435/mo (incl. tax & $0 down) on the base T5.

For a T6 Ins
It’s very hard to get 8% off MSRP before all incentives.
And That’s the best number I can get.

And all incentive is 6913 not 3200+2000+1950 for some reason.

Pull ahead program not include.

I’m give up for this month. I don’t want pay 640 for a 66k s90
And I’m not interested in the T5 or T6 MOM.

Pretty close. Put in MSRP 49k, 10k incentives, 36 months, 10k miles per year, .00001MF, 50% residual. Came out to $460/month on the Edmunds lease calculator.

$436/mo incl. 8% tax with your numbers. Don’t know where you are located, maybe some incentives are taxed.

1 Like

Appreciate it! I guess it will all depend on if they’re willing to knock more money off MSRP after the lease incentives. If they’re willing to play ball, I’ll be looking at some T5 Inscriptions this weekend, though those seem kind of scarce. I’ll also have to see how long some of these cars have been sitting on their lot, although I’m not sure if there’s an easy way of doing that haha.

You need to get about $1,500-$1,800 under invoice and then all cash - $2,000 + $3,200.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=homePageNewCarTab_true_0&selectedEntity=d515&zip=94020

Yeah I think you’re right. I’m in the Bay Area so there’s five or six dealers I can work on. For some reason your link only shows 3 of the dealerships in my area when I change the parameters to 50 miles. Also not really in a big rush as I can wait until June. So maybe Volvo will give out more Lease Bonuses or just be more willing to lower the MSRP.

There are very few T5s at around $50k, and the lowest I saw within 300 miles from you is $51k MSRP, so it makes payment $465/mo. If you really want cheapest lease on cheapest S90, you won’t find many if you wait.

I saw about 25 S90 T5s in my area just from looking at the new inventory on the dealerships’s websites. Cheapest one I saw is $48,540 with metallic paint as the only option. I think that one may be too sparse for me though haha. I’ll go check some out this weekend and get a feel for how desperate they are to move them.

@vhooloo How did you get the SMART Price to show? When I look it just says “Click here to get e-price” and gives me a pop to fill in my info.

Every Volvo dealer in the country has his info, that’s how :grin:

Hi Vhooloo, will you be able to provide me with additional info related to your Q50 RS AWD deal? I am in NY. Thank you.

The one I saw was under used inventory 2017 S90.

My info is stored at the highest level at Volvo in Gotheburg hq itself :joy:

@vhooloo do you broker deals?

I am in MA and would consider a S60 or S90 if you can help point me in the right direction.

We used to have an XC90 and still have a V50