Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

My friend, I am an aficionado of cars and a seeker of deals. Whenever the 2 come together, I spread the “love”.
An A6 at 400 can’t be beat :slight_smile:
A GX 460 at 430 is also a killer deal

Unlike others, I am not obsessed by just one brand, I look for the best deal in the mid to full luxury segment

Of course. Especially for the outgoing, dated model. But that was the best deal possible now and the guy wanted that car.

Did anyone actually got that A6 deal for $400/mo incl. tax? We know all about these teaser ads.

1 Like

Yes in that thread one person replied they got it.

Was it bare bones? S90 is pretty loaded for $50/mo more. Not saying it’s a better car, but it’s looks awesome.

It’s the Quattro 2.0T Season of Audi edition. So it is like a T5 Momentum, not a T6 Inscription.

Are you kidding me? It’s $449 with tax LOL
And yes, T5 Momentum + at about the same MSRP is much better loaded and you can get it in mid-$400

There’s one person who got the 400 deal. Just like I got my S60 for 229 :slight_smile:

Exception to the rule. Same as $488 F-Type and Maserati

I never said that any one with a pulse who walks in to any dealership will get a 400 A6. To get that you need to be motivated, smart and find a dealer with an A6 with Season of Audi package that has been on the lot for > 180 days

But you stuck it in every thread for anyone with no pulse at all to see LOL

To get a good deal on the Volvo, you’ll need to have everything match up to get the incentives.

6 Months left on a luxury lease, and also own a previous Volvo for the loyalty bonus.

Otherwise it seems like it isn’t probable.

You can easily be under 1% including tax with either loyalty or some conquest, so it’s a good deal. Hacker deal aka “@vhooloo sub-400” - is probably impossible

I disagree unless you personally hate Volvo, current deals are pretty decent.

first I don’t think you can combine loyalty with pull ahead incentive.

second without above incentives my deal was under 1% which gives indication of pretty decent lease.

I know Volvo is not on par with BMW, MB and AUDI in terms of brand recognition, but it’s not completely crazy to compare.

When I was shopping around similarly priced…
redesigned 540 was considerably more expensive to lease. about $150+ per month
Audi A6 are pretty outdated already 5-6 years old model Also couldn’t find cheap a6 3.0
MB was pretty good with price and features but interior wasn’t my type and E300 engine wasn’t good enough unless step up to AMG then price goes up substantially.

Volvo was the cheapest lease for similarly priced new.

I didn’t expect much from Volvo but after driving it for about a week I really like it. My previous vehicle was 535D and I know its hard to compare but I am extremely happy with my current vehicle. 0 regrets!

1 Like

Looks like he pulled out . He quoted me $750 a month . S90s are flying off dealerships I guess . T6 momentum is all that’s left

There were only 5 T5 left within 100 miles radius from me. And 2 of them are at “my” dealer.

Dealers around my area have plenty of T6’s left. Especially Momentums.
I have checked 3 dealers and all of them have 10~15 units in stock.

So did you Walk Out, wkalout? :rofl:
When it’s too good to be true… I am not saying it’s not doable, but it was only verbal bs I guess.

I hate hate hate when they want to pull out so they quote you something crazy . In my opinion extremely disrespectful…@nmikmik

Eh, i am kind of used to it, so I deal with them only via email to have some kind of proof. I know, it’s not a contract but imo a better papertrail of some sort than just “he said”.