🚀 Volvo Lease Deals CA ~ ~ EZ Auto Group

Please send us a text we can help you get a car but pickup on the volvo will be in SoCal

What about XC60 Recharge Extended Range editions?

1 Like

Please reach out to us for a quick quote 818-263-0533

Does anyone have Polestar lease deals or are they serious about fixed pricing? I realize this is a Volvo thread but it’s the closest I’ve seen to Polestar.

Please text us 818-263-0533 and we will send over pricing as soon as we have new programs.

@EZAutoGroup Any lease deals on XC60 Ultimate? with 36/10k?

1 Like

Yes please text/call 818-263-0533

What would the payment be for 10k miles?

Please text or call with any questions! 818-263-0533

How’s that different from 2 posts above? You just added 36 months term to bump your thread? There is an option to edit posts.

1 Like

Exactly what i did. There is a direct message option as well…

1 Like

You did not edit the original post to add 36 months, but made a duplicate post to bump. You know exactly what you did. Just because you deleted the first post doesn’t hide your bumping.

Can I add Costco discount?

Volvo C40 deal will be updated for the month of May in the next few days.

Do you think it will be updated for the better or worse?

Slightly will be worse. Most other makes rates have gone up!

Yes, inquiring minds want to know if the new $2,500 Costco discount available on C40 and XC40 can be applied to bring pricing lower.

That would be Ultimate

1 Like

Ya I know I noticed this on all of your posts, but you never post your pre-incentive discounts on your cars.

Would help to post calculators or atleast the pre-incentive discount instead of just posting sample payments with approx DAS.

It’s misleading and a pretty shitty way to post your deals.

This goes for other brokers that do this too really.

2 Likes

This isn’t a sample payment and DAS. It is an actual deal based on that msrp car. We chose not to post calculations and pre incentives discounts for numerous reasons.