🚀 Volvo Lease Deals CA ~ ~ EZ Auto Group

Slightly will be worse. Most other makes rates have gone up!

Yes, inquiring minds want to know if the new $2,500 Costco discount available on C40 and XC40 can be applied to bring pricing lower.

That would be Ultimate

1 Like

Ya I know I noticed this on all of your posts, but you never post your pre-incentive discounts on your cars.

Would help to post calculators or atleast the pre-incentive discount instead of just posting sample payments with approx DAS.

It’s misleading and a pretty shitty way to post your deals.

This goes for other brokers that do this too really.

2 Likes

This isn’t a sample payment and DAS. It is an actual deal based on that msrp car. We chose not to post calculations and pre incentives discounts for numerous reasons.

Does this require MSDs? I have loyalty and affinity code. Can they be added?

You post interesting deals, but always with a well-above average DAS. Why?

1 Like

Above does not require MSD but you can definitely add them. Text or call us 818-263-0533

We choose to structure our deals with $3000 out of pocket since that is what the average person working with us prefers. If you don’t want to do $3000 your more then welcome to do just drives and your payment will increase.

Yeah, now it’s $4,000 :slight_smile: out of pocket, soon $5,000?

1 Like

Can you give 1 reason?

Most of the trusted brokers here provide pre incentive discounts and provide calculators. You never do. Your posts are no different than any dealer posting ads online with only a DAS and sample payment . It’s deceiving and click bait especially for noob hackers.

I wish you’d change your ways or were shut down completely honestly.

If you can’t be upfront with your deals you’re a waste of time on this forum. @moderators

My posts are actually upfront and what a customer gets unlike a dealer. We may seem like a waste of time for you so no need to continue to read out threads. Move on to the better ones that interested you. They have been working totally fine for the community the whole time we have been on Leasehackr.

So that being said please stop spamming my thread with unnecessary comments that is confusing others.

4 Likes

You realize you can back into the discount right? Also if this brokers pricing is better then what someone can get on their own why does it even matter.

3 Likes

Chill Relax GIF

Yep him and Legends are the worst.

Couldn’t care honestly since I’m not on the west coast but deceptive overall, especially for beginner hackers .

Yep and your the best!! Stick to correcting people in your region. You may not be so familiar with the west coast since your not on this side! Now please let’s keep unrelated comments off the thread. If you have any other issues your more then welcome to message me directly.

2 Likes

Who cares? Let him bump his post…what’s the big deal. Go to a different thread rather than complain about something that doesn’t concern you.

1 Like

Another troll. Spend more time reading LH rules.

1 Like

At this point I think this Volvo thread is becoming more what to do/not on LH than a Volvo thread! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That smickels shill account is a convinient way to bump your thread. The first and only post jumps to your defence 2 days after registering and 1 hour read time. Yeah, @michael should check the IP.

1 Like