Vhooloo’s specials: 2020 depression "Eating Cake" Edition #39 *Added Porsche and Etron*

Are you making fun of my adhd? Under ADA, I am suing you for 10k emotional and 100k emotional damage. Mods please ban this cyber bully :weary: Lawyers please DM me for your fees! :chart_with_upwards_trend::moneybag::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::bear:

8 Likes

Do either of these come with truck nuts?

3 Likes

I checked, and the bed of the Tundra is slightly smaller than the trunk of a seven series but will still serve well as an individual popup covid quarantine facility.

5 Likes

Where did this $89 Mazda idea come from?

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s referencing this:

2 Likes

I don’t make the news, I just report it

1 Like

I can’t believe this is a thread.

4 Likes

This is a vhooloo special thread. Not just any thread. Offered as a public service. To keep the masses from wandering into showrooms, shaking hands and lengthening the confinement.

2 Likes

7 Likes

One Jaguar man’s barf is another everyman’s sweet Tacoma deal. I don’t judge.

1 Like

Leave the specials listing to Slave (@Lvs23), he does a much better job :clap:

That $89 Mazda is unattainable by 95% of people, requires Loyalty and Mazda lease grounding.

6 Likes

I will be paging Slava when I need an Ioniq. This is for real cars with engines.

1 Like

Not a single BMW deal in here, is this even a Leasehackr thread?

14 Likes

Challenge accepted.

Any Gladiator deals?

What’s the mileage on the S60?

You can get $299 with $0 DAS no loyalty or MSD if you get a unicorn (loaner) btw.

1 Like

All taxes and fees included?

Yes, you can.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Edit: up to 23 now. I highly recommend you start with v1 and flip through to the end. So much insight into the creative process.

7 Likes