Vacation: How I miss thee

It’s actually my second tongue, but yeah lol

1 Like

Can you post a pic of your backyard vacation spot?

Oh Don’t you wish you were here !

2 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah about that, do you happen to have the new cover for the TPS report? or what we will be hearing in little while, Do happen to have the April #'s ?

3 Likes

Tokyo Cherry Blossoms, how you elude me once again!
2021 better be a bumper year for these fucking flowers! 2nd time I’ve had to cancel a springtime Japan visit. I guess 3rd time lucky next year? crosses fingers

Screenshot 2020-04-01 at 10.48.35

4 Likes

I did have a hope about a months ago of possibly making to Washington DC for cherry blossom but that shut.

Have an airbnb in Tahoe booked for 2 weeks in June. Not cancelling, but who knows what will be open.

2 Likes

You can still do this round trip on one tank of gas. :grinning:

But I’m not using the internet right, if I don’t share my deep sorrow w/ everyone else by posting something…

Sorry to all who had to cancel wedding/honeymoon plans. That stinks. :frowning:

2 Likes

October is in 7 months lol

1 Like

A big part of my livelihood is based on travel since I blog about it. This time last year, I was in the Maldives… Definitely wouldn’t mind going back. We’re still booked for a handful of major trips later this year and I’m not sure which of them are actually going to happen. COVID has definitely made its dent on travel blogging.

3 Likes

!

No trip to Poipu this year :sob:

3 Likes

Especially with zero sales

1 Like

Believe it or not, March was a good month on its own (15 sold) but given the odd guarantee structure put in place by my owner it was one of the best months I’ve had in a while. April should be strong too.

5 Likes

People are still buying/leasing. Empty showrooms don’t mean metal isn’t going outside the gate (unless y’know…your sales dept is closed and or you can’t reg/plate the car)

2 Likes

Ahhh our trip is cancelled as well my friend. Planned on spending a week in Maui as well on a private beach.

1 Like

I miss Taiwan :frowning:

Pretty sure HI doesn’t have private beaches.

Every place I went to this year got decimated. Spain, Italy, HK, Australia. Crap