Vacation: How I miss thee

All beaches are public as I understand it but OP may have location that’s more isolated.

You are correct sir thanks for calling me out in front of everyone… all we could afford this year was a FL trip with the in-laws. Kids were looking forward to the water parks…if gramma didn’t friggen die along the way.

2 Likes

Maybe you ought to keep that stimulus check then.

:bat:

1 Like

She is already spent on tires and shocks for the old wagon…if I wasn’t staring at that gorgeous blond in the Ferrari. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

3 Likes

Where is this?

Table Mountain’s great, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Cape Town is my favorite place on earth. I lived there as a poor student and enjoyed it, then returned a few years ago for my 30th birthday and it was tremendous. Flew into the eastern part of the country for a safari, then made our way back to Cape Town.

1 Like

Does sitting in my fantasy RS6 Avant count?

13 Likes

Grindelwald Switzerland :switzerland: :heart:

Supposed to head back there in June. Here’s to hoping we’ll be able to go. And hopefully you’ll be able to reschedule a visit soon!

Also, we were supposed to be at Disneyland right now for Spring Break, but alas The Rona had different plans. Oh well–at least I’m getting some good family time at home.

1 Like

One upside is we’ve spent almost bupkis on travel this year. Looks like the June pilgrimage to Ohio for relatives 80th birthday is in serious jeopardy. Don’t know when I’ll feel like airplanes are my friends again.

My CC statement is now Amazon and Door Dash and Ralph’s and that’s about it! Building travel rewards to use the third Tuesday of never haha.

:bat:

1 Like

I lived in Worcester just an hour and a half away northeast of Cape Town in mid 20s. Worcester was a country town, so I used to go to Cape Town every weekend.

1 Like

from Boston.

1 Like

Haha, Worcester is also a town in South Africa.

1 Like

I learned that from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same. 2 weekends ago I had plans to be in Banning at the Museum of Pinball (only open twice a year), last weekend and this weekend I had Grand Californian reservations that got cancelled. Good that my DL AP is being extended (I likely won’t renew), but I’d like to actually use it as much as I’ve used my WDW AP this year (the park I live 2500 miles from, as opposed DL which is an hour away).

Sad Mickey face

1 Like

Los Cabos … See you sooner than later…

1 Like

:slight_smile: