Vacation: How I miss thee

The money you spend on unmentionables would more than cover a few nice vacations each year muchacho.

2 Likes

Still hoping to make it to Myrtle Beach around June like we did for the past few years with kids.

7 Likes

Let’s see cancelled bachelor party in Miami. Cancelled wedding on my home golf course. Cancelled honeymoon in Spain. It’s lit

3 Likes

Ooof. Sorry to hear that my friend.

1 Like

my wedding and honeymoon (Hawaii) are supposed to be in October but worrying that won’t happen now. I was about to book the trip a week before most of the madness started but held off

1 Like

When our kids were younger we did OBX in Avon for almost 10yrs, always shared a house w/ friends that had similar aged kids. The one year, we had friends in 5 houses, made for a lot of fun on the beach and great meals. Its still one of my favorite beach vacations!

3 Likes

I live in Huntington Beach and grew up in Syracuse, NY. Every day is a vacation even if I am stuck in the office talking to turds all day.

7 Likes

April bachelor party cancelled
May wedding postponed
May honeymoon cancelled - 10 nights in Hawaii, I need you more than ever!

6 Likes

Same boat, I feel the pain.

2 Likes

To some degree I’m happy we got married 10 years ago using some guy and then going to brunch with only 10 closest relatives.
Sooooo much easier!

Sorry to hear everyone’s wedding is cancelled.

5 Likes

His vacation was cancelled, so the image of “what could’ve been” is appropriate, imo.

4 Likes

so beutyfull <3 <3 ilove it

2 Likes

Well we are fortunate to have been on Hilton Head Island for a month now. We decided to extend our stay a couple of weeks with another rental.

3 Likes

Like @XxHaimBondxX said - what are you supposed to show if the trip is cancelled? :grin:
I’d do the same if/when my trip is cancelled

4 Likes

Isnt it obvious? Look at everyone else’s photos and feel bad about yourself.

4 Likes

Not sure I’m following you

2 Likes

Just being sarcastic.

To answer your questions, I dont know what you’re supposed to do.

1 Like

Currently working from home but I have a shuttle scheduled for Puerto Backyarda this afternoon. All inclusive Cigar’s Drinks and Food…

8 Likes

But why? :thinking::grin:

Because its you and JD81. I have been under the impression sarcasm is your native tongue.

1 Like