US Bank - Tundra SR5 TRD Sport Crewmax 24/10 $249/MO

how do i get one!!

How did you know the dealership worked with US Bank? I looked on their site and it shows TFS for leases. Or did you just take a shot in the dark and ask when you got there?

Give any dealership a call and ask if they do non-captive leases aka lease cars through a bank instead of Toyota financial. You can get this done from a phone call to the dealership. Ally has a ā€œfind a dealerā€ option on their website where you can see who works with Ally bank.

1 Like

Good to know for the Ally bank ā€œfind a dealerā€. Thanks. Makes it easier to track them down. Everyone is closed to today and tomorrow is a hit or miss so I didnā€™t want to waste my time on dealership sites. Again, thanks.

It will still be tough. A lot of Ally dealers will only do purchase.

Thanks for the info. Iā€™m kicking my own ass right now for missing your opportunity. I blame my kids for making me hang out with them lol.

1 Like

No dealership is going to discount the truck below invoice at this time.

my first email with the dealer

MSRP: 46,314.00
Selling price: $42,315 (including $2750 rebate)
MF: 0.00100
Residual: 33,346
Amount due by customer: $1,000
Payment through US BANK: $530 per month with approved credit.

i believe thats 72% rv , ā€¦ she barely took anything off the sale priceā€¦

1 Like

What trim level? You need to get between 9-12% off MSRP before incentives.

this was for NEW 2020 Toyota Tundra 4WD 4x4 SR5 4dr Double Cab Pickup SB TRD OFFRD

Thatā€™s the issue. SR5 leases best. Iā€™d recommend the crew cab, But if you need the longer bed then go double cab. You can get the SR5 with off road package if you need/want that.

2 Likes

I think the SR5 has a RV or 80% or so. Depends on the miles per year. And how many months the lease is.

24 month lease.

Up to 11.4% off on basically any Tundra at the SR-5 or above level.

Bear

1 Like

I agree. Maybe a little tougher now since these are more difficult to find, in my area at least (Greater Chicago area).

Nobody does that discount anymore since the inventory is thin.

Exactly. Maybe you can find a one off case where a dealer just wants the car off the lot or is close to a bonus, but Iā€™ve heard they stopped doing bonuses.

SR5 Crewmax is the on that lease best. I have some available, call me if your interested.

845-293-2888