US Bank - Tundra SR5 TRD Sport Crewmax 24/10 $249/MO

If the dealer can do out of state leases, I’ll work with another interested CA lessee and split shipping costs.

Did she respond back and what did she say. Cuz I live in CT and I wanna know the process. Do I get another state plates ? Or do I have to register the truck where I live ? Thanks

Same question, any idea on how to get that US Bank lease in California?

Yes @Ybensason, Talk to @Cody_Carter

Almost the exact same deal I got 6 months ago. Nice job!

Jackie said yes she could do an out of state deal with US Bank. Unfortunately she did not have the truck spec that I wanted.

2 Likes

I helped my brother in law pick up a similar deal yesterday. Took us forever but we finally found a Red TRD Sport and the deal we wanted. We had to buy some extra accessories to make the powers that be happy, but over all not a bad deal.

24 month / 12K US Bank Lease. All in, taxes etc @ 279/Month.

What an awesome truck for the money.

8 Likes

Congrats! I was looking for the sport version but couldn’t find one in my area. Plus it took a bit to find a dealer that would play ball. Amazing truck for an amazing price.

I think the best bet is to work with same rep in IL and ship the Tundra back to CA. I’m working with her to find a sport in my color choice. Haven’t gotten a shipping quote yet tho.

Might cost you an arm and a leg…check the gulf area. They actually have a similar incentive. Also, they give an extra 2K for certain miles. Probably cheaper to ship from there.

Certain models*

Last week I spent some time on Google, there is a link somewhere on the US bank site that has a car dealership locator.

I think it is for finance in general but it helped me find a dealer and they did in fact lease us bank. There was a filter for state. It might help if you can find the site/link. It was hard to search for.

This took forever. Found the wrong link.

Except that’s Bank of America, not US Bank…

Haha duh. Thanks

Can you post the link? Thanks!

Great deals. There are a few sports in my area, but none of the dealers are willing to play ball so far. Guess I’m going to wait until Jim gets some in in late June.

Mine was definitely US Bank.

I was referring to the link posted for BoA that was suggested it was a list of US Bank dealers - it isn’t.

Ah touche. Very well then