US Bank and Ally RV/MF for 2022 Tundra

Edmunds is able to provde TFS MF and RV for Toyota but I was hoping to get US Bank and Ally as well so I can make better decision for a 2022 Tundra.

Anyone know for zip 84121, 2022 Tundra, Crew Cab, 4x4, SR5 and Limited, 24/10 or 36/10?

Thanks in advance.

They are not out yet and no ETA

3 Likes

It’s not out yet.

2 Likes

Ally rep told us he’s hearing they will have it next week…. We’ll see

My rep is half asleep :sleepy: but i reached out to Ally and Us Bank on Friday to tell them to hurry up!

1 Like

They better be good with all the cash they’re making on equity of current Toyota returns!

3 Likes

Any updates on 3rd party programs on these? I’ve found several somewhat locally that I’m trying to run the numbers on.

No updates

CULA has a program on 22 Tundra. Its the only real option now and we plan to maintain the edge over US Bank and Ally whenever they get their act together.

3 Likes

24-36/10k is like what 76%?

1 Like

@RVguy can you do it in KY?

Yes, you can lease through Centra Credit Union if you live or work in these KY counties:
Bullitt, Henry, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, and Trimble

But they only have 1 Toyota dealer signed that is close to the KY border. Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville has done a few deals this year to KY residents.

They also have these Indianapolis Toyota stores signed that might be able to work a deal for you if you live in one of those 7 KY counties above.
Andy Mohr Toyota
Beck Toyota
Butler Toyota
Ed Martin Toyota
O’Brien Toyota

1 Like

What’s the MF with those residuals if you can share?

These are the buy rates:
0.00137 for 740+ up to a 120% LTV
0.00143 for 700-739 up to a 115% LTV
0.00216 for 680-699 up to a 110% LTV

Centra offers dealers 1%, 2% and 3% flats so the dealer may quote you higher MFs to make some reserve.

All CULA leases include GAP and a $1k wear and tear waiver at no charge.

2 Likes

Us bank program is out. The MRM on Tundra is so low makes it not a great option. Will have to see what Ally does.

1 Like

Here is a quick comparison of the programs assuming MSRP selling Price. US BANK programs are worse than TFS

3 Likes

Is TFS RV (61%) for 2022 Limited 4x4 correct? I would think the payment difference between TFS and CULA would be much larger with such a low RV and high MF.

I’ll have to update to correct residual %. Was using an old chart but the payments themselves are accurate

1 Like

Fixed just for you :joy:

1 Like