Updated for march! 2019 QX60 AWD pure starting 275 + tax + msd, including vpp. TDAS: 1st month, bank, dmv and doc. [NY/NJ/CT]

PM sent. Ready to move on a pure awd. Please let me know next steps and how to send retainer fee.

PM sent, looking for a LUXE with essential pkg

@nyclife any idea when we can expect March numbers?

1 Like

They are the same!

I am interested in this deal can you pm me total down and monthly payments for NJ I donā€™t have vpp,

I hate these kind of postsā€¦ā€œlook at my candy but you canā€™t have anyā€! :laughing: Iā€™ve been shopping for a nice QX60 deal :sob:

How much more for 15k yearly thx

Every time I see this deal, I really want to get one because of how cheap they are, but then I go to Infinitiā€™s website and I canā€™t get over how 2007 the interior is.

3 Likes

Iā€™m interested in QX60 AWD Luxe. Iā€™m VPP eligible.

Please PM me the details.

Thank you!

I am interested in QX60 LUXE AWD with essential 15k, 39 mo, drive off only. North NJ

Iā€™m interestedā€¦ need to see if I have vpp

I am interestedā€¦ 2019 QX60, AWF Luxe, no vpp, NY
Pleaes PM me the details. Thanks!

I am interestedā€¦could you please provide me with the details?

I am interested in Luxe AWD with essential, can you please share the details or PM me

I am interested, Please PM me the details

i am interested in 2019 qx60 luxe awd essential package, live in nj, no vpp. can you post or pm me details? thanks!

1 Like

Iā€™ll take one where am I if I roll everything into the payment 12k miles no vpp in NJ

Hello - I would be interested, would you be able to PM me?

Hi my name is Pete I am definitely interested in this vehicle please contact me

I finally can go get the car tomorrow if the deal is still available. PM me please.