Updated for march! 2019 QX60 AWD pure starting 275 + tax + msd, including vpp. TDAS: 1st month, bank, dmv and doc. [NY/NJ/CT]

Looking for a luxe qx50 or 60 awd. 12-15k in NY, no vpp only tax+dmv OOP.

I am interested in the Luxe or Luxe AWD with essential, can you please PM me the details. Thanks.

Is this deal available in Florida

Interested in luxe no vpp 12k/yr miles zip:07728

Interested in this deal for LUXE with essential, please DM me, thanks! (Live in northern NJ and have VPP)

I am in PA, does this deal apply here? I could drive to NY if need be, trying to get this deal for my mother. Please PM me anything else i would need to know for the Pure Trim.

@nyclife whenever youā€™re available

Interested in the deal, please PM me!

I am interested in this deal, please PM me.

Iā€™m interested in westchester. Please pm me.

@nyclife - I am interested in Marchā€™s deal for the QX60 AWD Pureā€¦please PM me for more information on this promo.

Is this deal still active? Iā€™m interested and located in NJ.

I am interested in this deal, please PM me.

Iā€™m interested.

interested in Luxe w/ essentials

Interested. I currently have a Q50s that i drive and im looking to get this for my sister. Is there a way to get a VPP since im already on a lease with them? Please PM me.

Iā€™m interested in QX60 AWD Pure, please PM me

I see you say that you can deliver to other states - how bout Montana? Honestly, if you could get me this deal I would fly out and drive it back ! (would have to probably add more mile to term to cover the 1500 mile trip -ha!)
Would love a QX50 Lux AWD ā€¦if that makes it easier?

Hi I am interested, can you please provide me the details?
Thanks
Sam

Iā€™m interested in this deal