Updated for March 2019 Acura TLX FWD V6 base $285/month $2531 DAS 36 month 10k/year

What’s the numbers on that black on black aspec 07081 12k/36 and is it the 2.4 or 3.5

Has the program become worse or better this month on V6 ASPEC?

I can let you know exactly tomorrow I’m not in today

And I’m not in today but they’re telling me should be 20 more a month now.

Considering same dealer discount the payment went down on $7/month with new numbers.

No it didn’t the TLX money factor went from 00084 to 002…

To 0.00190, but incentives on ASPEC V6 went up to $8250 from $5900.

I have both 2.4 and 3.5 which one do you want?

Yes the rebates went up but so did the money factor and the rebates didnt offset the monthly payment to keep it the same so it is more a month now.

Really? My math shows opposite result. If you assume dealer discount is the same, the monthly payment goes down.

What am I looking at if I did the base v6 with AWD. 36/12k 07081

Which Trim has the moth attractive offers this month ?

use invoice which is 41622 minus the 8250 and see what you get

from the quick math I was doing it looks like from a base to a tech it was only 20ish more a month so for 20 more a month the tech is the better deal since you get alot for the extra 20 bucks

My math with first payment and DMV upfront for MD:
Payment using March program is $520:
Payment%20March
Payment using April program is $513:
Payment%20April

Where am I wrong?

@aspec1 as asked earlier, does a particular trim combo have the best deal? Or is the incentive consistent across the various trims?

Ok so I just checked the numbers it looks like for the aspec or the cars with the 8250 rebate are pretty much the same from last month not so much of a difference. I didnt exaclty check tech yet but I did the aspec so it shouldnt be too much of a difference for the rest but the base is where the big difference is in payment. I’m checking now and did the pricing the same just changed money factors and rebates and the base is up $43.42 a month from last months program.

The techs and aspecs are similar to last month so I would say those are the best deals cause the base packages are the ones that went up.