Updated for March 2019 Acura TLX FWD V6 base $285/month $2531 DAS 36 month 10k/year

So do you have Aspec deals

If your in Bergen county and can move on it tomorrow I can always try to convince them, especially on a car in stock.

We do I can let you know if your interested but they will be different if your not looking to move on it Monday, they will be more expensive come tuesday

@aspec1,
Just got an update that better programs will be available starting 04/04/2019. Please confirm.

he’s not going to confirm that here or now.

LOL its exact opposite of what aspec had mentioned.
Do you mind revealingyour source?
Only asking cuz I’m shopping for TLX aspec sh-awd.

Sales rep in SoCal.
It’s either he dislikes me or really cares for me :slight_smile:

Promise to update.

1 Like

Sounds more and more like the new model is going to be released just before my A-Spec lease is up in September 2020. Anxious to see the new model.

I’m pushing my local dealer to $450/month for A-Spec V6 FWD in MD, all in, with remote start installed. Will see how it goes tomorrow. Have $339/month (all in as well) 2016 V6 base FWD with 4 months left.

Or getting try getting an Accord with AWD.

Hey I would like to know who told you that to see if he could give me his crystal ball so I can tell my customers when we’ll get better programs and when we won’t lol

Believe me he’s pulling his leg because programs start April 2nd not the 4th lol and there’s no way a sales rep knows if a program will be better or not. Not even managers know not even the reps who represent the district knows lol so believe me he has no clue, no one does until the day of.

Yes it should be released hopefully next spring. Acura usually shows the production models in the New York auto show then release it like the did with the rdx. We saw a production concept before New York so will most likely be the same for the TLX and MDX. I am also very anxious and have high hopes and expectations for the new TLX cause that will be my next car once my aspec rdx lease is done. And if it’s anything like the RDX drive but in a sedan for a standard power train it’s going to be absolutely fantastic.

Hey I recommend jumping on the deal cause 450 a month isn’t going to happen with remote start especially after we got word that they plan on taking the rebates away from the V6 TLXs. 450 already is a strong deal on how you wanted it structured so remote start for sure is out of the question. Hopefully the guys who emailed our managers are wrong but so far they haven’t been wrong when they give us a heads up on what’s going to happen.

As stated before, I hope his was nice to me and not trying to mess it up.

lol sorry to break it to you but he has no clue if there will be better programs or not. tomorrow will be the day we will know but for sure the TLX V6 will be more money. I hope they are wrong but I doubt it because they got an email from higher up. which makes sense because now the V6 TLX inventory is low like the 4cyl and both 4 cyl and 6 cyl have to sell so they wont keep these programs on the V6 as the 2020 comes in if not the 4cyl wont sell.

the 2020 TLX literally got 4 new colors. that’s all for changes and maybe safety suite stuff added.

Interested to hear the new programs that will be released tomorrow.

Yes from what I remember the 2020 is going to have the premium paint up charge now so it should be the black, brown, red, and the apex blue for the Aspec model will be extra. the safety suite is already standard so that really should be the only difference on the 2020s.

$495/month for 36/12K is the best shot from my dealer on V6 TLX ASPEC FWD today. Respectfully declined it.

Should’ve taken my offer lol hopefully it’s not too bad tomorrow but inventory is running low now and colors are going to be hard to get. Awd aspec I only have 1 left a black on black. I may have a couple fwd left but that’s about it. Dealers now are probably not going to give away the nice colors like white with red inside and so on. Guess we’ll see what tomorrow holds.