Updated for March 2019 Acura TLX FWD V6 base $285/month $2531 DAS 36 month 10k/year

No broker fee or fee added into the deal to pay anyone since its straight with us at the dealer. I’m located in Park Ave Acura. You can PM me or reach me at my email ivan@parkaveacura.com If you want to know what we have in stock or any questions.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Acura TLX V6 base
**MSRP: $37,195
**Monthly Payment: $285
**Drive-Off Amount: $2,531 for NJ tax
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage: 10k miles
**MF:.00084
**Residual:52%
**Available Incentives: $500 college grad or $750 active military
**Region: NJ NY
**Leasehackr Score:10.9
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&msrp=37195&sales_price=28654&months=36&mf=.00084&dp=0&doc_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=52&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

3 Likes

AWD or FWD?

Do Honda owners or lessees qualify for any kind of loyalty for Acura?

Ahh FWD forgot to put that in

Right now only on MDX and RDX they have conquest rebates if you have a honda but nothing on TLXs to add on to this deal.

This is a good deal.

Accord vs TLX which car wins at this rate?

Strong deal. Nicely done.

Does this have A-spec, tech package or advanced package?

It’s base model, no packages.

Base model, We can work on another trim level if you’d prefer. send me a email or PM with details on how you want the lease structured and I’ll let you know.

Hi, for 18 or 19 tlx a spec awd. Putting 2k for fees. 3/10k miles. How much would it be. Thanks

Hello, i currently lease a honda thats maturing in april… interested in leasing tlx but have a question. Does honda leasee with good payment history qualify for top-tier MF? I actually leased tsx from park ave acura back in the days haha.

Hey if you have good payment history with Honda then they should give you top tier approval. I would take advantage of these deals that is until the end of the month because this is the cheapest a v6 TLX has been in a while even if you have to roll a payment or two it’s not going to be too bad

Anyone looking for a TLX V6 this is the month to get it! Just got word that next month they are taking the money away and will be more money. If your on the fence and are still thinking about you need to make a move by monday. Just wanted to put out there for anyone who is considering it.

Can you post a sample deal so people could consider. Thanks.

So march number is honored until the 1st of april? I’m in hawaii now and coming back this Sunday.

I have deals in description if you want me to tell you how much for a different zip code or out of state PM me, and yes honored until April 1st. Car has to leave April 1st. Definitely should jump on it if your on the fence to decide or needed a sign to decide, this is it! lol, they sent us an email saying they will take the money away so the managers told us today at the meeting and wanted to let you guys know on here.

I’m a current owner of a TLX v6 base. I can definetely say the pricing on these could be improved/should be improved. The accord is miles better than the current tlx.

TLX type s could be revealed at the ny auto show in 3 weeks.

Buyers should definitely think it out. I’m kind of willing to sign deal on this car coming out of a 2016 v6 tlx base model but only if deal is aggressive as it was back in 2016.

Just a reminder: this car is based on ninth generation accord with very outdated internals. the exterior is quite decent.

Edit #2: be aware the car comes with really thin tires for a FWD v6. you will experience quite a lot of tire spin. you need tech trim for better tires.

1 Like

Do not understand why anybody leases this over an Accord. Can’t even claim brand snob, because Acura isn’t a premium brand.

Please show me an accord that looks this powerful from the front…