Up for grabs Volvo V60, 312/month 312 DAS + MSDs

I negotiated this, but saw it via FaceTime and didn’t like the color. Dealer disclosed damage to rear bumper, happened on the lot on this ex loaner car. Awesome deal for anyone not in the tristate looking for a cheapie fully loaded v60 wagon. Will send info to first person that pms, I request you use the salesperson I did, as I feel bad for going so hard on a car we didn’t take.

In lieu of a broker fee, I simply request a small optional donation of any amount to Four Diamonds, a pediatric children’s cancer charity my father does research for, and I volunteer at. They do amazing work and are 401c, and run by Penn. State University Hospital.

Simply it’s south of the mason Dixon line, full details can be revealed via pm.
Color combo, birch metallic, charcoal leatherette.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: V60 T5 fully loaded
MSRP: $ 50xxx
Monthly Payment: $ 312
Drive-Off Amount: $ 312
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00078 (won’t budge on this or discount, base 0.00058)
Residual: 56.45 (dealer supplied, loaner, idk edmunds says else, but #s match)
Incentives: rolled into discount plus 500 loyalty, 2k Costco as ccr.
Region: Atlantic (South)
Leasehackr Score: 13.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link to dealer no MSD offer: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=50190&sales_price=37500&months=36&mf=.00078&dp=0&dealer_fee=899&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56.45&reg_fee=402&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

MSD offer they offered: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=10000&msd=10&msrp=50199&sales_price=37500&months=36&mf=.00078&dp=0&dealer_fee=899&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56.45&reg_fee=402&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

14 Likes

i love the volvo but wont touch it because they dont allow transfers.

1 Like

Can you post the color combo since that could be a deal-breaker for anyone, not just your dad?

1 Like

Done.

Oh no…you’ve said too much.

Someones gonna find it and go around you just so they don’t have to make a donation

Jk…kinda…I hope

In all seriousness nice job!

I genuinely hope people are better than that for a tiny optional donation. I mean seriously come on, it’s a kids cancer charity.

But thank you, means a lot from a broker!

7 Likes

Let’s not ruin HS’s hopes, he’s so *pada-bum" sweet!

In all seriousness, is this the right link?

I’ll donate, I don’t even like volvos. And I hate cancer even more than people who go around brokers. Who’s with me?

4 Likes

Yep! That’s it! They do research, pay for treatment, housing, and guidance.

1 Like

Impossible.

1 Like

Eh, people always tell me I’m weird… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Done and done. Thanks for being great human being in these trying times…

1 Like

Thank you, I genuinely appreciate it. Four diamonds has done a lot for my community, my neighbor even had a brain tumor completely covered by them.

3 Likes

Thank you both for your work with pediatric cancer

4 Likes

Sorry man, who wants a volvo for 312 when you can get a C43 for 349?

1 Like

except transfer is on pause and 10 people are in line to get it. It’s a solid deal for the car.

Thanks, my cousin died of cancer, so it’s become a way I relate. Dads been doing cancer research since the 90s, runs in the family at this point in Bio Chem.

Sweet deal. I wish this was 3 months later when my current lease runs out. And I bought there was never any good deals found in the mid atlantic!

If your current lease if a Volvo you can do pull-ahead and Volvo (manufacturer) will cover your payments.

I think you still get to keep loyalty as well (they were not doing that before).

Leasing a Mazda unfortunately or I would.

1 Like

If incentives stay the same, it is a really good data point for you to use in the future.

I do not expect this one last that long.