Up for grabs Volvo V60, 312/month 312 DAS + MSDs

Edit: My BAD… Forgot it’s not CC, so with $4,250 it is 16.5%. Good, but I’d ask for another 1-2% due to damage

Do you consider 16.5% off for a CC loaner doable? I’m negotiating a deal right now, dealer is at 15% for a 3,000 miles one. Thanks in advance!!

Yeah, 16% may be doable. But if you are in the South, then $500 difference with almost $6k incentives on CC is not such a big deal with payments in low $300s

1 Like

Yeah absolutely. This month the incentives are pretty nice and dealer has been polite and transparent throughout, asking bit more at this stage seems little rude I guess. I’m waiting for the final payment numbers with MSDs, looks like will just be tad over $300.

Also is 12% pretty much the best for a new one if you don’t mind me asking? Reason being there’s another new one with the Pro package, for $40 more I don’t mind getting in a new one with a better build. thanks again!!

I’d take new one at 12% any time.

2 Likes

Dodge them farts. :wind_face:

Can You guide me a little bit please how i can get deal like that? :crazy_face:

Get the one you want. Think about it this way: would you pay less for a car you kind of want or a little more for the one you do.

1 Like

Just spoke to dealer, and their not doing it any longer.

I’m not going for the car, but I am grateful for your help so I will donate $200.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

You see that box at the top with the magnifying glass, yeah that one! It’s called a search bar :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What location is this? Im in NJ but cant go out too too far

Sold. This was months ago.

Trustds are going to close this so I’ll leave this here.