Unsure of what to get

I did not see this option on the P/P+ trim while trying to build one.

Good luck with your search.

1 Like

I could always look at those as well. I forgot about Infiniti

it is on the standard options now listed as: “Top view camera system” on the P+ thank you! I will check in with Edmunds tomorrow after I narrow the list down a little bit for the RV/MF/Rebates

only thing it does not have is the 360 camera sadly. It does have ventilated seats on the touring.

1 Like

You are correct. I did not see that.

1 Like

I guess it can’t hurt to test drive one. I don’t have any reputable Toyota dealers near me sadly.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’re being too picky with your “wants” and not generous enough with your budget.

I think you’ll be hard pressed to find anything on this list within your budget, (maybe the Accord or the Volvo) with everything you want. Many of them are brand new units, which won’t have pretty lease numbers at the outset. I think you’re going to spin your wheels a ton on this one, but good luck.

1 Like

Yeah, check them out!

Also, you could look at the Acura TLX.

1 Like

You need to narrow down this list otherwise even the mods on Edmunds won’t help you.

Listing MSRP is the easy bit; what did you find for discount? And was the discount attached to buyrate MF or a markup?

Yes, I did notice that your list of cars was actually longer than the number of bullet points.

S60 Inscription with Advanced Package would meet all of these.

Have you talked to @AA-NJ about the Hyundai?

2 Likes

I was very excited to see them offering that and not needing to jump to the prestige trim line for it.

I have not talked to AA-NJ about the Hyundai. I would be intrigued to see how the S60 would maybe play out.

I do like the TLX, but I feel it is way out of reach being a brand new redesign and most likely not getting many rebates/discounts being so new.

I edited the list a little bit. I think I might take off the caddy’s as well.

Fyi, if you make an edit to a post you could include the edit at the bottom. For example:

EDIT: I am removing the caddy from my original list.

2 Likes

sorry I am working on a school project at the same time trying to update this as accurate as possible I forgot to say the edits.

Okay, I did a major overhaul of my original post and included all necessary information :slight_smile:

No need for that, but the updates are informative. So just to recap, you have some homework to do in less than 14 days. Find out whether you can extend your current lease (in case you have to). I wouldn’t want to see you sign a crappy deal because you already turned in your Maxima.

1. Narrow down your list of cars. Top suggested contenders are:
  • BMW 530e
  • Infiniti Q50
  • Acura TLX
  • Toyota Camry XSE
  • Loaner Volvo S60 inscription with advanced package
  1. Figure out what “must have” features are deal breakers. For example, can you live without AWD?
  2. Take a hard look at your budget. 15k miles per year is not going to be cheap.
1 Like

I really feel as though the TLX is not going to work out too well. It certainly can’t hurt to call though and see. I would be nervous about getting another Infiniti/Nissan product after all the issues I’ve had with my maxima. The Camry I will definitely test drive. The S60 and A4 are hot on my list for now.

I CAN extend it, but I do not think I can due to the fact that I need to trade it in and the dealer needs to be able to buy it. Supposedly, once the lease is extended from what my sales guys tell me, it needs to go back to Nissan and it can no longer be purchased. I am over mileage, so I definitely need it to be purchased to avoid that. Maybe my dealer can get me into a cheapy demo car with dealer plates while I find something. I used to work with a salesman at the volvo dealer I am going to, so hopefully I am not ripped off.

The main must have features I would say are:

• Ventilated Seats
  • Heated Seats
  • Heated Steering wheel
  • 360 Camera (could possibly be flexible)
  • LED Headlights
  • Premium sound (anything comparable to the Bose in the Maxima prob the H&K in the Volvo)

anything else that comes with it would be a plus. AWD isn’t a must, but would be nice being in NJ. As long as it is around what I am paying currently, I will be happy.

Call the bank and ask. I wouldn’t rely on the salesman to be up to date on lease extension rules.

5 Likes