Unrealistic or possible Q50 RedSport deal?

I have a Q50 sport 2020, payoff is high $34xxx. Carmax, Vroom and Carvana are all offering around $37200ish.

But since IFS can’t let me sell it, and I can’t sit around with positive equity and not take advantage of it.

I was wondering if the positive equity can be used as a down payment on a RedSport ($61k) to get a $450ish monthly payment. I currently pay $420 on a sport AWD

Are dealers willing to go low in this market? My area (50014 Iowa) current RV/MF for RedSport AWD .00100 MF / 51% residual for 39 months 10k miles, and $6500 dealer incentive. Plus $2k in loyalty. The dealer in my area has two RS Q50 sitting in their lot for the past 4-5 months.

I tried finding average discount dealers are giving in my area but most of them seem not tell if the incentives is factored in or not.

Originally I just had first month $420 due at delivery for 39/10K. 2020 Q50 Sports 3.0 AWD

Is it realistic for me to pursue or dealers not willing to discount so much?

I have no idea how the car lease market is in Iowa, but what do nearby areas have for deals when you searched in marketplace? What kind of pre-incentive discount do you need to hit that payment bogey?

Around 12% before incentive ($6500), Loyalty ($2k) and Positive equity ($1500).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.