2020 Q50 Sports 3.0 AWD

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Q50 Sport 3.0t AWD
MSRP: $51,525
Monthly Payment: $420
Drive-Off Amount: $420
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:unknown no MSDs
Residual:$24,xxx
Incentives:loyalty
Region: Iowa

Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

What was the sale price? And is $420/mo inclusive of tax?

Yeah 7% tax

From what I see on edmunds, MF is 0.00112 and 48% residual, and if you didn’t put any money down at all, the only way I can come up with 420/mo is sale price of roughly 37000, so a 28% off MSRP. Pretty impressive!

In my market, Infiniti is offering $8450 in lease cash on Q50 and then loyalty should be another $2000 so this deal should have close to $10450 in incentives.

This deal does have loyalty 2k and 2 month pull ahead on my previous lease. Initially the dealer quoted for the same car, $1280 DAS w/490 mo including tax. I think it was a very good deal - at least for me - and with current market conditions.

My brother has this car and I do enjoy driving it from time to time. Only real complaint from me is transmission needs to be upgraded or reprogrammed as it is too indecisive to which gear it should be in.