UNICORN? SIGNED - 2020 Aston Martin Vantage $235k MSRP ; $1650 w/tax ; $5k Drive-Off ; 36/10k

I’m not looking to necessarily make money, just to minimize the monthly payment. I’d only do like 2-3 days/mo while I still have the Mercedes, and I’d only allow $100 miles/day and I’d definitely charge for cleaning, delivery, gas, etc. Sliplo should protect me from scratches, Insurance would cover body damage (god-forbid) and the Tire/Wheel Protection plan will cover flat tires and rim damage.

1 Like

Their China Grey car is a new 2020, great options but interior is slightly boring. No contrast stitching or anything. There was an amazing deal on a $200k Yellow Tang car but three years with the yellow would’ve been too much for me…so Sterling Green it is.

Do you know if the black vintage Aston in the first pic behind your car for sale?

1 Like

If you’re talking about the classic DB6, then yes, it’s for sale. The China Grey car is also for sale, though I’m not sure it hasn’t sold yet. They were doing a lot of deals this month.

I don’t see any advertised deals as low as yours on their website. I’m assuming you had to work them a little (or a lot) to get your deal?

You have to work hard for the nice things in life :slight_smile:

At this point, it might be too late since it’s truly the last day with the rebate and perhaps the motivation to get things clocked under this quarter. The team there is extremely nice and professional, and the process was the best I’ve ever gone through.

With such an exclusive car and rare opportunity I’d mark it out of the range of somebody with spare cash looking to do donuts in a supercar. I’m seeing S-Classes on there for $600 a day with trips :sob: please go higher. Tbh I’d give you $500 to drive that right at this very moment. Just trying to look out bc I will experience serious heartbreak if something goes wrong. I’m voting for no less than $1200/day. You might be able to find one person a month which is exactly what you’re after

1 Like

If you’re in Los Angeles, I’d happily rent it out to you for $500/day for a weekend. As long as you have proof of solid insurance, I’d even do it outside of Turo.

I completely understand what you’re saying…I’ll probably list at $5-600 to start and adjust accordingly. The car has a tracker installed in an undisclosed location :slight_smile: that’s monitoring location, speed, hard braking/accelerations, so I’d charge an extra fee if any of that’s detected. Btw, it’s not in the OBDii port

1 Like

These are are such a pos. The looks lure you in but after you start interacting with it you quickly realize how many issues it has.

Hopefully for 2020 they fixed all the stupid electrical issues at the very minimum.

I got a better deal on price but it just depends on how much value you find in the options you got. My car is 200k 1300 all in.

I’m out in OH but if I’m ever in town for work/ vacation I’ll hit you up if I’m feeling bold hahah
Cheers

Please elaborate on the issues you’ve had. Also, we all know that saying a payment isn’t enough info! Tell us more about your miles, upfront, term, etc…

The way I see it is this: if something goes wrong repeatedly, I’ll find a good lawyer and lemon the car, receiving all my money back. Now, I love the car and don’t want that to happen, but I’m not afraid of going down that path.

0 DAS 36/10

All kinds of issues and best of all the service is horrendous. They will do anything they can to say there is nothing wrong. But things will continue to go wrong. Don’t want to type up an essay in here.

This guy gets a $1300/mo including taxes on a $200K Vantage and we are only hearing about it now?!? I’m calling BS on that.

1 Like

That’s a great deal! Thankfully in LA there are so many dealers and service centers. I’ve been promised an Aston service loaner come service time, and I’m confident in their abilities. I hope the issues with your car are resolved soon so you can begin to truly enjoy the car.

He’s mentioned it casually once or twice before. Doesn’t really matter much, not everyone goes on about the deals they’ve gotten.

4 Likes

IDK. What’s the point of going on leasehackr and talking about the $400/mo payment you got on some run of the mill BMW but then keep the $1300/mo on a $200k car to yourself? Just my 2 cents.

LH is primarily a site for helping others - the number of people working on the lease deals for loaner BMWs is far higher than the number of people hacking exotics. Also, he’s contributing to this exact thread, so it’s not like he’s keeping his information to himself.

6 Likes

The Aston Martin Vantage is a poorly built car. The engine is solid as it was received from Mercedes. The rest of the car is fools gold.

I wouldn’t want anyone spending any money on this car because no matter how good the deal is on it it isn’t good enough.

The NSX had issues, but looked like a Saint next to the Aston.

Hopefully it works out for this person.

Do you anticipate that the new DBX will have similar issues? It’s on my list to consider in about 1 year although I doubt that there would be similar deals available at that time.

I’m no fan of the redesign, would take a 2017 well before the 2020.

Front of the 2020 vantage reminds me of the 2020 mazda miata