UNICORN? SIGNED - 2020 Aston Martin Vantage $235k MSRP ; $1650 w/tax ; $5k Drive-Off ; 36/10k

Excuse me while I change my pants

11 Likes

My dealer was quoting $3,500 for the wheel and tire plan -I wasnā€™t going for that. I did go with a clear bra on the front and ceramic coatingā€¦ I leased a Ghibli with Ally and they didnā€™t beat me up when I turned it back in but, these are different animals so I hope Chase doesnā€™t go crazy either! Iā€™m turning in a Quattroporte I leased through Chase in May so that will be my test run in the wear and tear department.

Such a gorgeous car!

Biggest win on this by far is the mileage. 10k!!! Hope you daily it well my man

2 Likes

Itā€™ll definitely be my dailyā€¦I just wish Chase would allow for lease transfer so I could share this amazing deal with someone else after 24 months! Iā€™m going to be listing it on Turo shortly while I sort out the C Cabriolet; anyone and everyone is welcome to rent it, though thereā€™ll be a premium because of the super high MSRP and plethora of carbonā€¦

Hereā€™s the look Iā€™m trying to go for with the stripe:

3 Likes

Apparently one rim (especially since mine our the lightweight forged ones) is $3000, and a tire installed at the dealer is around $4-500 (though I could probably do it somewhere else for ~$350). I think $1500 is good value, I just wish there was some lease end wear-tear to go along with it.

Iā€™d charge an egregiously high turo price if I were you. The risk of someone crashing and ruining thiswould make my stomach churn. Insurance canā€™t get the deal back ya know

5 Likes

True. Thereā€™s a really nice car on there for $250 which is an amazing deal, but Iā€™m not looking to rent this out a lot. With the stripe, itā€™s showy enough but not too much. The color is absolutely gorgeous in the sunlight. Iā€™m thinking around $4-500/day and Iā€™ll of course do a deposit, only accept older drivers, and elect Turoā€™s highest protection plan.

It may be worth checking the lease contract to make sure subletting it is permitted.

Gorgeous car!

:bat:

3 Likes

Are you sure there isnā€™t any verbiage in the lease related to paying the difference in residual value vs. assessed value at end of lease (Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m using the correct words here but, I thought I saw something to that extent when I was researching Vantage leases at a few dealers).

shhhhhā€¦iā€™m sure itā€™s ok

Looks good. Did you get the first 3 months waived? Aston dealers still have that offer on their website (shows as expiring today)

No, none of that going on here fortunately. Residual is $129k. The MRM was actually waived which is why the deal is so good. MRM is $188k so the highest normal residual wouldā€™ve been $105k. Chase can enjoy paying the difference :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think theyā€™re waiving the first three on 2019sā€¦I got $5k in Porsche Conquest only

Got it, didnā€™t noticed itā€™s a 2020. Regardless, great deal! Looks like a beauty

Calendar year unless their accounting runs the same 12 month calendar

Amazing Car and even sicker deal OP. Congrats !
This is one Unicorn thread where we might not see any PM me dealer info posts :joy:

4 Likes

The dealer unfortunately canā€™t do any deals like this anymore, so please donā€™t go in there asking for the same thing. It all comes down withholding the MRM and Residual Values, which Chase will not do again, but you can definitely fight for a great deal on a lower MSRP. Thereā€™s a gorgeous 2020 China Grey $183k car there that I was at $1400 with tax, 36/10k, $4000 total drive but you need the $5k conquest rebate. The rebate (and that kinda deal I assume) expires today, so it may not be a bad ideaā€“if youā€™re seriously interestedā€“to go shop.

I did Turo years back and I can tell you that you will lose serious money doing this. You wonā€™t make up the wear and tear or maintenance on your car ā€“ especially at $400-500 a day. I believe Turo keeps like 25 -30%. More details on the finances and calcs via quora question, here

2 Likes

I am still in awe. I feel a little better considering that I didnā€™t have a Porsche or equivalent to get the $5k incentive but ,am still feeling I was sloppy with my leasehacking and could have eliminated more of the upfront fees thus lowering my payments to a similar range considering I got my 1st 3 payments waived. Alas, this has motivated me to improve/hone my skills for my next lease coming up in May. The preparation begins now! By the way, the grey Vantage you spoke of is nice. I believe it is a 2020 demo with 700-800 miles on it.

1 Like