Unicorn Signed ? 2019 BMW 740I M-sport, $566 w/o, $584 w/tax, 36/15k, $95,615 MSRP, 35% off, NO MSD , $2464 DAS, Demo 4k miles

Yes it was a risk. I was originally going to wait until Monday but really didn’t want to wait that long over the weekend. Had work commitments clear up for Friday. I confirmed Thursday at 5pm that I could pick it up Friday midday. Booked a flight that night that left next morning at 6am Friday. Got there about 2.5 hour later than I thought with American Airlines having multiple hiccups but it all worked out.

Salesman I dealt with had been working there for 25 years and shot straight with me from the get go. Picked me up at airport and had me out on the road quick.

4 Likes

Ape can you beat this deal? I want one similar deal, please. :sweat_smile:

Already happened via direct email. Lol. Not interested. I tell everyone loaners are case by case. I have a fleet of brand new 7’s in my spreadsheet all at 23-24% off (you literally just have to pick one) and yet I get someone saying “ I saw 35% off. Can you match it?” :rofl:

Great job OP! Thanks a lot. :expressionless: haha

13 Likes

Did yours come with multi contour seats?

How did you stumble on this dealer? Did you do a Nationwide Autotrader search?

CarGurus.com but it was on all the sites

Yes it has the executive package. And the seats are super comfortable. The only thing it was missing that I wanted was massaging seats which on the seven series or $1000 à la cart option

1 Like

I saw this deal and almost closed it but found a new one that leases better factoring CCA money. Great deal and congrats!

Which part of the country did you find that?

They said they had someone asking for $599 with no money down a day before I reached out. The funny thing is that price can be hit with the deal I got if you didn’t need 15 K miles and went 24 months or did MSD.

Was that you?

Sometimes I think it’s just how you explain it all to them and show them the details of what you want and how they can get there.

What did you end up paying for your new one and where did you pick it up?

Ive has a ton a people reach out to me and I’m sure they would appreciate any other options you knew of.

Last day of the month. Today’s the day to get it done!

I had an offer from BMW of west st Louis on a 2019 740i but someone put a deposit on it…would have been less with ol code factored in.

The car lists for $98,915 and they are selling it for $69000 minus the $2000 loyalty rebate. The OL code is not in there because they are not sure it will be good for them. So if it is we can apply it. When we figure taxes it might be a little off but I will be close. Your payment is $582 for 24 months and $630 for 36 months. So 24 months is better in this situation. Let me know if you want to move forward. I can get a deposit and send you a link for a credit app.

1 Like

Eric,

I’m ready to go Today if you have this car available. I’m in the SoCal area if that helps or hurts. If necessary just like the original poster I’ll fly and pick it up.

Sorry Folks I messed up and hit the wrong button. Orangeman96 is not a dealer or a broker so dont PM him.

With that said, I am shamelessly going to put this out there and say if there are any of this deal ready to go in the SoCal area, I’m ready to go TODAY. As I said shameless :expressionless:

To the OP - Thank you for putting out this great deal, you truly got a unicorn. Now lets see how smart we all are as dealers and buyers on this forum and replicate!

1 Like

Wow that is amazing. Could you share the name of the salesman? I would love to get one like that as well.

Enjoy your used car. That is definitely an amazing deal.

It is not a used car. It is a fart car. There is a difference.

1 Like

Luxury 7 series loaners farts smell like perfume, cognac, and fine leather.

These aren’t 3 series or X2 level fast food farts.

ROFLOL

12 Likes

It doesn’t sound right saying “Enjoy your NEW car” when it already has 4,000 miles on it. It is a great deal but it definitely is used with that many miles on it.

1 Like

Even if I scarf down on In and out inside one? :smile:

I’ll be sure to ask for a 7 series loaner next time I’m in!!

I wonder how many farts occured within that 4000 miles. LOOOL