TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

You’ll be the first to know when the Supra lease gets strong. Two car deal, one for you and one for me lol. Hope the dogs like the Tundra!!! :dog:

3 Likes

Cyber Monday.PNG

Posted about Cyber Monday earlier, but things just got better :crazy_face: I haven’t seen anything like this pricing in the state of Texas yet. It’s good for tomorrow only, but if you’re able to make stop in it will be well worth it. Hit me up for the link :facepunch: these prices will not carry over to December. Letssssssss go!

1 Like

I just picked up my first ever truck, the Tacoma SR TSS today. This is the best deal and the best car buying experience in my life. Straightforward from the beginning, absolutely no hidden fees or anything. Ryan is also the coolest salesman, very easy to talk to and he sure knows how to get you the best lease. Thanks again Ryan!!!

2 Likes

Really glad you are happy with everything. Congrats on your new Tacoma and I’ll see you in 2 years for your Tundra! PS notice all the cup holders? You can have water bottles everywhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LIVE.PNG

Sheet is up finally :woozy_face: I think I got back to everyone in the DM’s and through text message, but if I missed you please send me another message as I was sorting through a lot of them. Lets goooooooooooooo!

2 Likes

UPDATE Just added Venza, Highlander, Supra and Sienna to the spreadsheet. If you already have the link just click and it will be updated. If you need the link to my spreadsheet please DM me. It’s a really really good month for Toyota leases :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi Ryan,
I’m up in Fort Worth. Looking for a deal on an SUV type vehicle. Not sure if Venza or CRV (family car) or 4Runner for that matter. Do you have any deals going on now?

Please send me a DM

@Ryan_S Thank you so much for a great, no hassle price on my dad’s new tacoma!
Top notch service & professionalism.

Looking forward to doing business with again in the future.

2 Likes

@sabet Thank you! You were very responsive and all over it. I’ll reach out to you today with the tracking number for the package I am sending. Thanks again :facepunch:

1 Like

UPDATE Made a slight change to my sheet. When requesting pricing please DM me with your email address. That will get you access to the information on the sheet. Don’t worry no spam will come your way and you will not be entered into a CRM of any sort.

1 Like

Ryan is the man! Thanks for the Hookup dude, Next time I will take you to Starbucks and get u a Bagel! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@kciti hahaha remember I wouldn’t wish my eating habits on my worst enemy :rofl: Truck looks good man, great color. See you in 2 years :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Ryan_S hooked me up with a killer deal!

I leased a new 2021 Toyota Tacoma 2WD SR TSS for a LeaseHackr score of about 20! (This isn’t exactly the deal, but as close as I could get the calculator to reflect): leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Toyota&miles=12000&msd=9&msrp=32454&sales_price=28453.15&months=24&mf=0.00239&dp=0&dealer_fee=419.53&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=1500&rebate=0&resP=85&reg_fee=203&sales_tax=1&demo_mileage=0&memo=&salesPriceTax_radio=true&dealerFee_check=false

The deal was mostly as described. MSD/monthly payment/months/miles were all accurate. MSRP/selling price/residual/money factor were slightly different, but not enough to matter IMO and I could be doing the math wrong. Finance guy tried to upsell on gap insurance and ding protection, but I declined. Whole procedure was fast; closed the deal within 1 day of reaching out. Ryan was responsive and easy to work with.

I’ve been looking for a great deal like this in Texas for a long time! I’m loving the taco. Looking forward to round 2 in 2022 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Enjoy that truck. See you in :v: years. Thanks for being great to work with.

1 Like

Toyota doesn’t include Gap coverage in the lease automatically?

No. And with residuals at 84% right now my personal opinion is that I’d never drive off the lot without it, but honestly everyone has their own outlook regarding this. I am just not a gambler. I’ve seen countless amounts of times where a customer totals their car without GAP and tries to make Toyota cover the thousands of dollars they end up owing because insurance didn’t pay out the full amount. Toyota never will as you sign a document declining gap. I had a guy whos car was parked out front of his house on the curb and a drunk driver was coming down the street and plowed into the back of his Camry totaling it. Ended up owning $3,400 due to insurance not covering the full amount.

Check your PMs pls Ryan.

PM sent! Thanks in advance

PM sent as well. Thank you