TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Thank you so much! I love that one of your sons has the “little King” name. Cant wait to assist again. Thank you.

3 Likes

Guys please note that I DO NOT DO OUT OF STATE LEASES. I cannot count how many DM’s and text messages I get flooding in about this. NO OUT OF STATE LEASE NOW OR EVER. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks again Ryan for the unbeatable deal! Ryan is LEGIT! Will definitely be back for more cars and trucks in the future.

4 Likes

Just want to drive the point home. Ryan was quite possibly the easiest, honest, and transparent salesperson I’ve worked with. We had a nice few days of texting and then when I showed up, the whole process took less than 1.5 hours between me walking into the dealership and driving out with my new Tundra! Thanks again for the gorgeous truck and the wonderful experience. Will definitely come back in the future :wink:

3 Likes

Feeling a bit stupid here, but should there be a spreadsheet?

PM @Ryan_S directly

2 Likes

Don’t know what’s nicer the truck of the house in the background lol Congrats! That truck looks gorgeous in these pics.

1 Like

You’re the man Gene. Congrats again and I look forward to hearing from you in a few years :facepunch:

Shoutout to @Ryan_S for the amazing deal he put together on my new truck! I’ll recommend him to any and everyone I know! He’s my go-to if you’re looking for a Toyota in Houston!

2 Likes

2 Likes

You were amazing to work with man. Pics look good in front of that lake. Good choice on color!

1 Like

I sold a few dozen Tundra and Tacoma’s this month to the Hackers so I thought you guys might like this. It’s the plant in San Antonio. Once COVID settles down they will start their in person tours again. This video just goes to show how amazing our trucks are! Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/n5efMdOoJOE

7 Likes

UPDATE ON THE TSS TACOMA’S Right now I have been collecting deposits on these as we haven’t had any for the past week or so. I just got word that a few should be arriving on the 29th and 30th. I know that’s cutting it close to the end of the month, but still enough time to get in on the deal. If anyone who hasn’t put a deposit down with me is interested please let me know. Thanks!

1 Like

Just came back with my new Tacoma SR TSS that Ryan got me on an awesome deal.

Whole thing took only one hour and I was out the door with my new rig :slight_smile:
Overall a great buying experience. Handled everything beforehand by email since I am not a big fan of voice calling (millennials, amirite).
Thanks Ryan. Will be back in two years.

3 Likes

Said it before and I’ll say it again… Jan the MAN! Thanks again see you in a couple years Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

You garage is literally killing the game. This is exactly what I’m going for as well. And it FITS!!! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I picked up my TSS Tundra from Ryan last week and the experience was fantastic. Ryan was very transparent, professional, and patient.

In addition to providing a great truck, Ryan provided excellent customer service when my plans to pick it up suddenly changed. If you’re in Texas and looking for a Toyota, you’d be crazy not to reach out to Ryan.

3 Likes

Hope that drive back was a good one. Very nice working with you. Enjoy your laid back Thanksgiving! See you in 2 years :raised_hands:

Sent you a DM

Hey Hackrs,
I just picked up my Tundra from Ryan at Fred Haas Toyota World in Spring TX. First of all, my payment came out LOWER than discussed on a 15k miles per year lease. Nice surprise there. Also we got done SO FAST, I did not know what to do with all the extra time I had left over in the afternoon.

Overall, much better than expected customer experience. We were already discussing what else to put in my garage (hey there Supra!) before I even got inside the truck. They also accommodated our dogs that were too happy from all the attention.

Six out of five stars! If you are in TX and want a Toyota, Ryan’s your man.

2 Likes