TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

You have any deals on a Tundra Limited models? Looking to buy

Yup. Major discounts. Can’t sell to CA or NY though. If you’re not in those areas shoot me a PM with the specifics of what you’re looking for :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Any trd pro tundras available?

Yes. White with black interior only. Not for lease though, you want to finance or pay cash for a Pro.

1 Like

Avaialble to reserve:

Camry Hybrid SE - White
Corolla Hybrid LE - Silver
Corolla Hybrid SE - Celestite
Highlander Hybrid Bronze Edition - White
Highlander Hybrid XLE - Silver, Cypress and Gray
RAV4 Hybrid SE - Black
140+ Tundra’s, including, TRD Pro in white w/ black interior

Hey Ryan, any Tacomas available for lease? Looking into getting one before the end of next week.

Yes. I think I am emailing with you now right? Sorry, catching up from being out of the country.

Yes, that’s me.

Interested in highlander. Can you reach me with details?

Yes. Just shoot me a PM with the specifics of what you’re looking for and I’ll get back to you with detailed information.

PM me with your email address for spec sheets:

Camry TRD
MSRP: $36,296
Selling: $36,296

Highlander Hybrid XLE FWD
MSRP: $49,322
Selling: $48,322

Tundra Platinum 4x2 w/ power boards
MSRP: $66,966
Selling: $ to low to advertise per Toyota Guidelines. Shoot me a PM💬

Tundra Limited 4x4
MSRP: $64,011

Tundra TRD Pro (multiple see specs attached)
MSRP: $74,833-$74,995
Selling: MSRP + DIOs listed on specs
👉🏼Note: Toyota has been increasing MSRPs on these while still in transit to dealerships.

Tundra 1794 4x4 w/ Advanced Package
MSRP: $71,028
Selling: $66,900

Tundra Capstone 4x4
MSRP: $80,689

Allocation is out in about 72 hours for me and I’ll have a ton more options then. Feel feee to PM me with what you’re looking for.

❌No broker fee

❌No CA, HI or NY residents

❌No market adjustments

❌No DIO’s except on the Tundra Pro

✅Up to $150 in ✈️ credits available

1 Like

Hi Ryan, do you still have sequoia available?

Not right now, but I get a list of new ones coming to me this Sunday. If you’d like to get on my reservation list just shoot me a PM with the specifics you’re looking for and your email address. If the list has what you are wanting I’ll need to collect a 1k deposit and then help you track it here to my dealership. I work for the largest Sequoia dealership in the United States so I get a decent amount of Sequoias each month.

Interested in the tundra trd pro. DM’d you just now.

We had the most seamless and expectation exceeding experience working with Ryan to acquire our new vehicle. His reviews from so many others stating how awesome he is could not be more true. If you’re looking for the best in the business to help you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you love don’t hesitate to reach out to Ryan, we cannot thank nor recommend him enough. :open_hands: :smiley: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Much appreciated! Congrats on your new Toyota :clap: :clap: :clap: and I’ll definitely be here in the future when / if you need anything. If I could review customers, you’d get 5 :star: for sure and I’m not just saying that.

2 Likes

I have a few hard to find vehicles. Shoot me a PM for more info. No out of state leases, but I can do out of state if cash or finance.

Camry XSE Hybrid black with red interior
Tundra TRD Pro gray with red interior
Highlander Hybrid XLE gray with gray interior
4Runner TRD Pro Solar Octane

What’s the price for tundra trd pro?

Wrong again. Shows you’re not in the Toyota game anymore :face_with_peeking_eye: if you’re interested in buying it shoot me a PM and I’ll get you the $ details