TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

I am looking for a sienna lease or a Rav 4 hybrid any in stock still

RAV4 Hybrid is on a 2+ month wait time depending on trim and exterior colors you’re after. Very rarely do I have one that falls through the cracks, but if I do I post it here immediately. I can’t help you with a Sienna. We are on a 8+ month wait is virtually impossible for me to get one, plus, you’re going to hate the lease price on it.

1 Like

Hey Ryan, what’s inventory like on a trd off road tacoma?

What is the wait time for a hybrid highlander?

If I had a $1 for everyone that has asked me for a Highlander Hybrid I’d be retired and on the beach in Dubai right now :joy: Unless you’re after the LE, it’s about 4+ months. If you’re after AWD then it’s approaching a year here in my region / store.

1 Like

None at the moment, but allocation comes out in a few days. I should have one then. I’ve posted a deal on that truck in my feed recently. Check it out and if you’d like to get on the reservation list DM me.

Any Corolla XSE in stock Ryan? Could you PM me pricing if so. Thank you!

If sedan, no. Toyota isn’t producing that car right now and hasn’t for awhile. At least in this region. If hatchback, yes I should have one or two on this next allocation I can send you info on.

Yes, Please do!

Okay. I’ll make a note now. If you don’t hear from me by Monday please shoot me a DM. I always try and post the new allocation list here when it comes out.

2 Likes

$500 deposit to reserve and the full $500 goes towards the price of the car. Has the two tone gray interior. Should be here before the end of the month. DM me to reserve.

Please let me know if something changes on the Rav4 hybird or Sienna

1 Like

Truck deals for today - Sunday. Will go quick. DM me to reserve.

Allocation was just released. If you’re looking for a specific Toyota now’s the time to shoot me a DM with details. I’ll be positing some more info tomorrow after my inventory manager goes through and matches what we have with deposits in house.

SOLD

Just became available. Had the Blackout Package that gets you the alloy wheels. Will sell within the next few hours DM me if interested.

Gray, Blue and Black Tundra Capstone incoming and other yet reserved. Yes there is a MA. (pics for reference this color is to available)

Processing: B02259C0-C8FA-4453-B197-5A2221F1A968.jpeg…

I was under the impression that you were selling at msrp or close to but your vehicles are priced with a +$4k markup. Like the Rav4 LE you selling it for +4.5k extra markup? I understand the hybrids but the regular LE? Wow

It’s $1,590 over MSRP actually and it’s not a market adjustment they are dealer adds so you at least get something for it. If you look through my thread, a lot of the time I supply a discount in order to offset that. If you were a customer of mine and reached out in order to make a deal with me I would have supplied that same discount if it wasn’t already posted here. All 9 incoming RAV’s I have are sold at this exact price with a wait list building behind. Every now and then one falls through the cracks so I post it here. The market is the market and with a name like “daytrader” I’m assuming you understand that. If every house on your block just sold for $500,000 are you going to list yours for $375,000 because that’s what it was worth 2 years ago? Same applies for the car market.

2 Likes

Toyota Rav4 LE MSRP including destination is $28,245.
Please explain what’s included on your $32,884 price because you are saying that it is just $1,590 over.

Yes the market is the market but +$4k on a base Rav4 is not really helping that many people. Oh and why are you getting so defensive? First time somebody called you out?

4 Likes

If you’re a buyer feel free to DM me. I’ll explain the details to you and help you get on the reservation list for one. Thank you!