TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

I’m a buyer but seeing as you selling with so much market adjustments what’s the point to do the deal with you? I can just go to any other Toyota dealer and pay their market adjustment and wait to be called when the car arrives.

I am not going back and forth with you on my page and will not respond to you going forward here after this. You’re incorrect about what you are saying. Below is a snip of the post you’re referencing. As you can clearly see I stated (and highlighted for you) the fact that it has the Blackout Package. You’ll also find below the pricing of the Blackout Package and that it comes from the factory. Obviously this is a Package and not included in standard base model pricing. I’ll continue to assist others. Best of luck with your search.

Then just explain what it is and don’t get so defensive.
Even with the Backout package your deal is +$3,040 over msrp. Which is not as bad but still not an screaming deal for a regular non hybrid model.

If you getting this bent out of shape for just explaining your market adjustment I wonder how you deal with other issues in life? Take a shill pill.

Stop trolling my page and spreading all this miss information! MSRP on the RAV you’re referencing is $30,560 from factory plus my $1,590 in dealer adds SO NO IT’S NOT $3,040 OVER MSRP. Here are a few screen shots of stuff I’ve recently posted providing a discount to offset those dealer adds in some cases, how many people do you see doing this? Take the time to keep scrolling and you’ll see all the happy people who have worked with me in the past who got the best treatment and pricing in this market.

Man you should’ve explained that since the first post.
Your Rav4 is listed as $32,884.
As you correctly pointed out the MSRP including the accessories is $30,560.
$32,884 - $30,560 = $2,324. By your own words you are saying that it is only +$1,590 over MSRP(so you are wrong there even for a small amount) I was not aware of the accessories that were added on the price that’s why I said that it was over 3k msrp.
I’m not really trolling you. Just wanted to know the real cost of your deals that is all.

2 Likes

SOLD 10 mins after posting.

Big possibility that I will have a RAV4 XSE Hybrid in gray loaded and an XLE Hybrid in gray with the Convenience Package become available tomorrow. Leases are in state only. Purchase can be out of state, but you’d need to be here in person to sign no later than the 31st. DM me if interested.

Ryan, just DMed you

UPDATE: SOLD

2022 Tundra TRD Pro in Lunar Rock with black interior coming available! Lease is horrible. Out of state purchase is okay. There is a Market Adjustment on it. Serious inquires only please. Will go quick.

1 Like

UPDATE: SOLD

New 2022 RAV4 Hybrid XSE in Magnetic Gray Metallic just became available. Will need to sign and pick up by end of day tomorrow no flexibility on that and no e-signing. Serious buyers shoot me a DM me. Will go quick.

Incoming inventory:

Supra 3.0 black, red and yello
Supra A91 yellow
Camry SE bluepring
Tacoma SR5 4x2 gray, red and silver
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2 gray
Tacoma Limited 4x2 gray and black
Tacoma SR5 4x4 gray and silver
Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 silver
Tacoma SR TSS Off-Road 4x4 black
Tundra SR5 TSS Off-Road 4x4 silver, red blueprint and black
Tundra SR5 TRD Off-Road Premium 4x4 black
Tundra SR5 TRD Sport Premium 4x4 army green
Tundra Limited Long Bed 4x4 blueprint, mesquite and gray
Tundra Limited Hybrid 4x2 white and mesquite
Tundra Limited Hybrid 4x4 black
4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4 gray and black
4Runner TRD Pro lime green

Toyota’s I CANNOT provide information on or get you on any type of waitlist for::

1. Prius
  2. Prius Prime
  3. RAV4 Prime
  4. Highlander Hybrid
  5. Sienna
  6. Venza

Both incoming and not yet reserved:

SOLD

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

UPDATE: HIGHLANDER RESERVED

INCOMING: Deposit fell through on this. Available to reserve, but will get taken within the next hour or two. Also have 2 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium’s incoming along with 1 Corolla Cross LE (black) and 1 Corolla Cross XLE (Blue).

mark! I am waiting for 2023 sequoia

It’s wild because they are built here in Texas and the Los Angeles region just got allocation, but we did not! :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

mysterling@gmail.com

regards
Anand

Moesalem2014@gmail.com
22 highlander
10k year 36 months

Are you taking orders for them?

No out of state leases sorry