TX BMW Deals: Spreadsheet Inside!

What sort of tax credit does one-pay get you?

5.25% reduction. So letā€™s say tax on a sale price after incentives of $40,000 is $2,500, the tax credit brings that tax burden down to just $400 for the life of the lease. It makes 2yr leases (when discount appropriate) a lot more friendly.

But it also makes some 3-year leases more friendly. If someone is budget conscious, the effective monthly even on an X1 can be $40 less. On the X7s above, itā€™s a $5,000 difference in tax, so the difference is about an effective $175 a month after factoring in the rent charge.

That too of course.

1 Like

New Spreadsheet with deals available!

DAS, Terms flexible.

4 Likes

Hey Electric-
Looking to lease a 2020 740i xdrive in DFW area. Any thoughts on deals (swap car out of state, on the lot, custom order)?

Are you definitely set on a xdrive in the DFW area? Message @electric, and I think he can work something out.

1 Like

Will update spreadsheet soon but for all listed deals broker fee has been reduced by 40%.

2 Likes

Hi there, wondering if the spreadsheet is current? Looking for crazy deal on 330i (in Texas)

Thanks!

Youā€™ll need to define ā€œcrazyā€ deal. Even on a lower-priced 3 series, you are going to have about $2,500 in tax, which is $80-$85 per month after interest. If you donā€™t have loyalty, youā€™ll only get $750 in lease incentives and $1,000 for conquest vs. $2,000 for loyalty.

If youā€™re okay with Vermont Bronze, I have some 330iā€™s I could do in the 400ā€™s.

Hi, Iā€™ll pm you thank you!

$750/mo for an M340i? Am I reading that wrong? Yikes :grimacing:

Itā€™s the Texas tax. It is significantly less for other states. On a car of this MSRP, the tax is about $3,500 after discounts and incentives (6.25% of the selling price net of incentives). Thatā€™s about $105 of the monthly after interest/rent charges. Itā€™s also a $64,000 one, not a $57,000 model.

People always forget how much the tax is on a lease in Texas. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So if tax is $105 that would put the base at $645 for an M340 loanerā€¦still $100+/mo more than the half a dozen or so deals posted in the last week or two.

Pretty sure the latest one I saw was a 68k MSRP new, not loaner, and was like $620?

Just sayin.

1 Like

You need to know who your talking to.

Just sayin.

Time will cure the numbers on that car (Iā€™m aware itā€™s not a strong offer from that particular store)

I actually have access to several more including a 61K one that fell through last minute for around $600 with just 1st and acquisition DAS. (Which is actually an awesome deal with tax capitalized.)

Keep in mind a 1% G20 3er is pretty aggressive here. I canā€™t tell you just how many times Iā€™ve been visiting and grabbing batches of numbers on cars and just at the desk next to me Iā€™ll see someone agreeing to $700/mo on a mid-optioned MSport 330i.

2 Likes

I actually beg to differ. Most of those were sub-$60,000 (or just over), and people are also stacking OL and college grad with other incentives. Itā€™s a combination of incentives and MSRP, and the monthly is all relative to that.

People tend to focus on the monthly, rather than the components that compromise it.

Rightā€¦so, the guy posting the deal just said it wasnā€™t a terribly strong offer. Are you just being argumentative for the sake of it?

Do you have a dog in this fight that Iā€™m missing?

Ooooh boy. Sorry I made a comment about a lease on a lease forum. Next time Iā€™ll be sure to ask your permission first.

1 Like