Two vehicles needed a TWOFER

I would look at Subaru. We’ve owned 4 Foresters. The current 2017 model is much better than the 2016 which we traded up to. The safety feature of the Eyesight is much improved. The navigation, audio system is top notch and easy to use. The 2016 was not easy and the wife hated trying to use the navigation. . You’ll get almost 9" of ground clearance. I highly recommend the 2.0 touring over the 2.5 which is under powered.Fully loaded the SUV sells for $35,000. In addition I purchased a Legacy 3.6R last Thursday Sept. 7. . The car cost me 35,150 loaded. The V6 is not as good on gas as the 4 cyl but the ride is far better. Much quieter engine and the car moves when you want it to.
Dr. Michael

P.S. Subaru is offering 0% for 5 years through the month of September.

Only on Legacy and Outback for 63 months

You can lead the OP to water, but you can’t make him drink.

1 Like

Check your facts before responding. On 2017 model Forester Subaru is offering up to 63 months 0% financing on the Forester. On the 2018 they are offering 0% financing for 48 months. It is best to check your information before putting out anything incorrect. I just got off the phone with my salesman at Bay Ridge Brooklyn subaru and he gave me the facts.
Dr. Michael

Take a breath, Dr. M, and read offers (including fine print) on Subaru site. Foresters have “limited” terms at 0%, usually 36 months. Legacy & Outback have advertised 0% for 63 months

P.S. Many are talking about MB. If you get any MB truck or car, you are going to have to accept their maintenace to use their cars. MB has an A service and a B service. The A service is $310 for an oil change and the B service is 590. They both basically change your oil. MB says that they check other things in the car and that it’s all necessary. Don’t believe them for a minute. It’s not. Secondly don’t believe them when they say you have to have them do it. You can go to any 20 minute oil change place and do it for much less with synthetic oil. Usually for about $125.

Subaru charges for their oil change $64.95. Much cheaper to own, service and insure than any MB, Audi or
BMW

You are wrong Ursus. Plain and simple. If you are not sure call any dealership rather than using Google which very often has misinformation on it

Don’t really like your tone. But maybe you are blind… See any difference in offers?

Salespeople are wrong very often. From my research, these are the current financing rates for the Foresters through Subaru in SoCal region.

2017: 0% up to 48/mo, .9% for 60/mo, 1.9% for 72/mo
2018: 0% up to 48/mo, 1.9% for 60/mo, 1.9% for 72/mo

I see what you did there.:wink:

Not worth disgussing further. Three local dealers gave me the same information. Obvisously you have those people out there that will argue for the sake of arguing. I won’t respond on subject again. All of you are wrong. Do have your selves a nice day

Right LOL [20 chars]

Everybody does. When will it stop, already? :slight_smile:

+1 for the uhtrohshus speling of “disgussing”, wich is obveusly spelt “discusting”

1 Like

I would not trust a single word from Bay Ridge Subie! Those folks are not the best and brightest!

Salespeople are notoriously poor sources of information.

1 Like

Especially in Bay Ridge - fuhgettaboutit. I know both Subaru and Volvo there.

Man you should try the jeep/chrysler dealer in bay ridge. Must be the area.