Two vehicles needed a TWOFER

Assuming you can get a e-class loaner for $400/month, that leaves $400 for an SUV. I don’t think you can get any MB, BMW or Audi SUV for that price.

Also, what state are you in? If TX, then definitely not possible.

1 Like

She could do a c300 for $300 and for $500 could probably squeeze out an SUV of German heritage. I think?

1 Like

lol def a rough crowd
ATFQ :rofl:

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. 20 times Sigh.

lol with the way I was bullied here I am reluctant to share anything here

Wrong finger?? :joy: Or was it???

Not trying to be difficult or mean, but I’m not sure what it matters if you share your budget or not. You don’t know any of these people, nor will you likely ever meet them in the world. It’s quite difficult to help someone out without knowing all the facts.

Maybe I’m missing something…idk.

5 Likes

To answer your question, in my experience it is not possible to get the very best deal on two cars from the same dealer. The goal on getting a good deal is to make sure the dealer makes the least amount of profit or, in ideal cases, lose money on your deal. When looking for a two car deal, if you succeed at making them take a loser deal you are asking them to lose double. In my experience, one of the deals in a two car deal is not the best deal as the dealer typically tries to make up for one deal with the other (this is what they do on a regular basis - they take a few deals that result in a major loss (hopefully to hackers) and then they sell all the other cars to retail customers for a huge profit (likely not a leasehacker)). In the end they make more winner deals than loser deals.

This is why you often hear on here “my dealer asked that I not give out his information as they cannot repeat the deal.” that is the deal you want, the one they can’t repeat. If you want convenience, get two cars from the same dealer. You can probably still get a decent deal. But if you want the very best deals, my advice is to work with two different dealers.

4 Likes

Maybe two Volvos for under $900 - S60 for around $300 and XC90 for $550-600

Ruh roh. I thought that was a thumb, LOL

Your best bets are going to be to deal with internet sales or fleet managers where volume is what matters. If anything, saying you will lease 2 cars will probably help push you over the finish line for slightly more discounting after you have already individually negotiated each deal to the best they will possibly offer you.

It looks like the majority of responses are off topic to her original post. She wasn’t asking for suggestions on vehicles to lease. She was merely asking for advice on how to negotiate a deal for two cars from one dealership. Her budget is irrelevant to this entire discussion.

2 luxury vehicles maybe doable under $800. Try a demo GLC and a demo C-Class from Benz. A Demo E Class and GLE combo will likely cost you around $1100/month. A few months ago you could of got a equinox and cruze combo for $120/month LOL.

2 Likes

lol - I got that combo for the hired help …

1 Like

This is one strange and absurd OP.
You simply Must give us information in order to process and evaluate.
All of the following info would be required and makes a difference:

1. What term 24, 36 month…
  2. How many miles per year for each car
  3. Do you even have Top Tier credit?
  4. Can you take advantage of Multiple Security Deposits to lower the Money Factor(Interest Rate)
  5. What is the Tax rate there?

And this one is for Shxts and giggles, How much more Horsepower do you need!? You guys see what I did there right? Horses… HP… haha.

Many posters have said this over and over. There is no point beating a dead horse. If only people would quit horsing around and get to the point. Take it from the horse’s mouth, bmw and Mercedes leases ain’t gonna fit a budget under 1k. Most dealers will put on a dog and pony show before they give a good deal. But if you can hold on to your horses, end of the month or end of the year are the best time to get Mercedes deals.

I get it. :joy: so funny

Who’s the “horse” here, sorry? Is it you again? :grin:
P.S. I know your pun was intended, of course

The ass always makes fun of the horse…

Never heard that one. So that’s why they call him “smart ass”?

LOL! These comments are golden😂

1 Like