Tundra SR5 TRD Sport $269 24/10k

Honestly had no interest in getting another truck but this deal was too good to pass up. Had to get in on the Tundra crazy deals happening right now.

2019 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD Sport
MSRP: $47,760
Discount: $4451
Monthly Payment: $269
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 24
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: .003
Residual: 87%
Incentives: 3k

15k miles would be $307 a month.

6 Likes

Any tax where you are?

Very nice deal @naderade!

I have been been tempted on a Tundra as well (as I have been loving my Taco so much)…these Toyota trucks are seriously killing it right now on bang for the buck! I cant believe the stuff my Taco has that my BMWs dont and havent had (lange change warning, adaptive cruise, cross traffic alert, automatic high beams, etc etc). Toyota really is ahead of many on this front.

2 Likes

What bank? …

Based on residual looks like Ally

2 Likes

Not sure I want a truck. These prices are really making me reconsider.

Thats what happened to me @NY13!

1 Like

Yes that includes tax of 8.5%

Ally is correct!

1 Like

Great deal! I am in TX, and found a promising model, but now the dealer is saying that incentives only apply if I go through toyota financial, not through Ally. Is this true or BS? Of course TFS quote is utter garbage, like 73% and .004

MF is jacked up. Standard rate is 0.0027

Agreed. Seems like they’re playing games. This model qualifies for the 3k+2k discount from toyota. But is it correct that it would only be available if I go through toyota financial?

Any purchase rebates can be used with 3rd party banks yes

I saw your deal in the trophy garage, glad to see some people hacking deals here in Denver. I’m just shocked that these dealers aren’t using other bank’s to make these crazy deals, pretty shocking. You’d think with all the different Toyota stores in town that they would be using whatever they could to make deals.

Shot you a PM.
Thanks.

Just wanted to check. Does Ally not charge a acquisition fee?

Ally charges acquisition, but does not charge a disposition fee.

1 Like

Location? You just email the dealership? Any tips on securing this price in GA is appreciated.

1 Like

@naderade I have a dealer that said they would be able to get close to what you got if I can prove it was a real deal. Would you be able to post your sell sheet with all of your personal info blacked out? If not, totally understand but figured it was worth asking.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

If they said they can get close, shouldn’t they just be able to do it?

1 Like